Your reactions

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Can someone please help me with a poll? I understand we may need to wait and let things calm down, but lets get an idea for the heck of it...

Regarding the Cyclone club:

I plan to increase my donation next year.
My donation will stay the same.
With the economy, its likely my donation will decrease.
Are you kidding? I'll donate when we become competitive. Which means when we join the Iowa conference.

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
Can someone please help me with a poll? I understand we may need to wait and let things calm down, but lets get an idea for the heck of it...

Regarding the Cyclone club:

I plan to increase my donation next year.
My donation will stay the same.
With the economy, its likely my donation will decrease.
Are you kidding? I'll donate when we become competitive. Which means when we join the Iowa conference.

Are you drunk?

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
My biggest reaction to today and the last couple of years is just more questions. Mostly, how do we get to be a team that is worth anything at all in the Big12 or NCAA for that matter (both FB and MBB)?
What as fans can we do? Frustration is setting in pretty hard right now. We've been sold on hopes and dreams yet we have been given nothing for a return on our investment. :(

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Where are those who blame the fans? Come on... We need you! I mean, its much easier to blame myself than the two men who are paid millions.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
We need someone to drive by the houses to see if the Fo Sale signs have gone up and if the Auburn plane has landed tonight via flight tracker. The way decision are made, the plane may be headed for Auburn right now.