Eli chooses, Fran loses

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Stop, your internet tough guy persona is dumb. I am not racist. The Thug U reference was used by an clone poster first, ISU is not Thug U. I think of players like Brad Davidson, or Kevin McHale or Dennis Rodman or Draymond Green. Guys like that who make the game dangerous. The original use of the word Thug is derived from early days of white people acting in violent or criminal ways. Thugs are not about black people unless you exclusively want it to be.

You forgot Bill Laimbeer, Rick Mahorn, Metta World Peace, Adam Woodbury (eye poke thug), Jeff Moe, Kermit Washington, etc. You didn't really "think" this through did you?

royalcy

Feb 7, 2016
Stop, your internet tough guy persona is dumb. I am not racist. The Thug U reference was used by an clone poster first, ISU is not Thug U. I think of players like Brad Davidson, or Kevin McHale or Dennis Rodman or Draymond Green. Guys like that who make the game dangerous. The original use of the word Thug is derived from early days of white people acting in violent or criminal ways. Thugs are not about black people unless you exclusively want it to be.

I am a true Iowa State fan, but I am embarrassed by some of the idiots on this forum that call themselves Iowa State fans. They are all internet tough guys, and are what is wrong with our society today. I will get bashed to no end by them for pointing this out but oh well. It would be nice if the site police would try to actually keep things on topic and get rid of all the racist bs talk that has no place on here.

Good luck to your hawks

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Is Niang one too since he grabs nuts too? Greyson Allen..... Thug ball is when players could or do get hurt when it should not happen. That is in my eyes. If you guys are going to be super sensitive to that then I will agree to disagree. I am not racist, but some posters hate Iowa fans so much that they will literally grab at anything. Really weird and sad.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I am a true Iowa State fan, but I am embarrassed by some of the idiots on this forum that call themselves Iowa State fans. They are all internet tough guys, and are what is wrong with our society today. I will get bashed to no end by them for pointing this out but oh well. It would be nice if the site police would try to actually keep things on topic and get rid of all the racist bs talk that has no place on here.

Good luck to your hawks

You will get mocked. And exited out of the cool kids club.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
At the beginning of the tenure? I remember you saying how much more you liked him than Fran as a coach and how much better he was than Fran?
Prohm is a better person and coach than Fran but that's not saying much. Fran is in his 60s and has never made the Sweet 16. That gets you fired in Ames and a contract extension in Iowa City

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron