The Fran fade

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
19-20 featured possible nba rookie of the year, he got hurt and they were poorly coached before he was hurt.

It's probably a better roster than this year as of today, want to bet on win %?

Prohm had a couple softies cancelled this season because of Covid and couldn't schedule a few more cupcakes because of the reduced number of games allowed. Not to mention, Otz's buddy is probably going to hook him up with a super soft non conference schedule so win % will most likely be better next season.

Thorongil Clone

Gone to Numenor
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
Prohm had a couple softies cancelled this season because of Covid and couldn't schedule a few more cupcakes because of the reduced number of games allowed. Not to mention, Otz's buddy is probably going to hook him up with a super soft non conference schedule so win % will most likely be better next season.
We've already got Iowa on the schedule. So there's a black and gold cupcake.

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyputz and Expert

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
So you think guarantee for 0-19 in league play?

I'd hate to see your prediction for a team with a 5th year starter career 2.5ppg and little talent around him.

Not a guarantee but it's certainly possible.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

We had round robin in the conference that has been toughest top to bottom for a decade. (In part because you took the worst program in history from us).

We'll likely do better than 0-19 in the big 12.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Speaking of soft cupcakes with a creamy filling, did you watch the B1G in the tourney? Really hard to have that many teams and have them all blow chow. Even some mid-majors had some teams make some nice runs.

Then there was the Big XII shredding of everyone.

Wondering where you get your perspective of what is a tough schedule and what isn't.

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
Speaking of soft cupcakes with a creamy filling, did you watch the B1G in the tourney? Really hard to have that many teams and have them all blow chow. Even some mid-majors had some teams make some nice runs.

Then there was the Big XII shredding of everyone.

Wondering where you get your perspective of what is a tough schedule and what isn't.

Congrats to the Baylor Cyclones! They did all of the shredding.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I have to say, I am encouraged to see things getting back to normal. Hope it goes quickly.

It was tough to watch Luka prop up the hok basketball program on his own but Fran's Follies will be right back to boring mediocrity next season.

Mean while, while its early, TJ is taking measured steps to get ISU back to being a competitive basketball team. I am guessing we are a few years from the tourney but I think it will be fun watching them test themselves against the best teams in the country during the Big XII season.

The long nightmare may be over.

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
  • Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron