The Fran fade

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The majority of the team does not want him back FWIW. They're still mad Pemsl left because Bohannon when they wanted Bohannon gone

There is also the issue of going to a team that kept playing a bunch of guys who apparently needed surgery

Hoping Pemsl has recovered from that 140 pound brute in Cyclone Alley trying not to fall on him. Prayers for Cordell.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
There is also the issue of going to a team that kept playing a bunch of guys who apparently needed surgery

Hoping Pemsl has recovered from that 140 pound brute in Cyclone Alley trying not to fall on him. Prayers for Cordell.
He has moved on to sabotaging other basketball teams. See Va Tech's 1st Round NCAA Tourney game where he allows his opponent to hit the game winning shot over him easily. Looks like he brought the Fran defense with him to Blacksburg.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
I

Do you think Jordan asks to be on these shows or these shows ask him to come on? Also has he made an announcement yet on whether or not he’s coming back?

I listened to the interview. It reminded me of the stories you see about school children that go to the statehouse to lobby and come back believing that they made a difference because they were heard. There was a lot of projecting on his part and his swipe at Emmert, whether deserving or not, came across as childish.

For Stansbury to say he didn't pull any punches, while factually correct, is giving Jordan far more credit than he deserves. His ability to articulate the message was not good.

Edit: It was pretty good for a high schooler, but not a college grad/team leader.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I

I listened to the interview. It reminded me of the stories you see about school children that go to the statehouse to lobby and come back believing that they made a difference because they were heard. There was a lot of projecting on his part and his swipe at Emmert, whether deserving or not, came across as childish.

For Stansbury to say he didn't pull any punches, while factually correct, is giving Jordan far more credit than he deserves. His ability to articulate the message was not good.

Edit: It was pretty good for a high schooler, but not a college grad/team leader.
I had the exact same reaction. His vocabulary seems very limited for someone who’s spent five years in college.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I

I think a high schooler could have done better. Not a HS version or Jorbo though. Stansbury can't say anything publicly bad about Jorbo. He has to maintain a working relationship with the guy (unfortunately)

• Agree
Reactions: usedcarguy

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
He has moved on to sabotaging other basketball teams. See Va Tech's 1st Round NCAA Tourney game where he allows his opponent to hit the game winning shot over him easily. Looks like he brought the Fran defense with him to Blacksburg.

That was pretty bad. Looked like they had some guys foul out which is the only reason I can fathom for why he was in at that stage of the game. Slow foot speed plus Fran tutelage not a recipe for end of game defense. Maybe he needs surgery too.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
That was pretty bad. Looked like they had some guys foul out which is the only reason I can fathom for why he was in at that stage of the game. Slow foot speed plus Fran tutelage not a recipe for end of game defense. Maybe he needs surgery too.
Most definitely

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron