Iowa Football Recruiting

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Clearly the B1G has zero interest in handing out yearly beatdowns to Ohio St.
You’re right. Lol honestly I’d be pissed if I were Ohio State. I’m sure they’ve wanted to get revenge for that game.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Tell me when the change starts b/c they signed a top 25 class in Feb 2021. Again, were those players under threat or something?
You don't get it. The changes that began in June may not be readily apparent this year, but watch how it plays out over the next 3-4 years. No abrasive S&C coach to push your players, a coaching staff constantly under the microscope, frequent reminders in social media that recruits can and do use in making their decisions.

Yep, that good old slide in mediocrity...let's see where you are at in 2023...2024.

ClockHawk69

Mar 18, 2021
Iowa
Of course. Moss gets beat a lot out there. He is a ball hawk but he's far from a stud.

Either way your secondary should be fine outside Merriweather (that kid sucks). Your DL is going to be the issue. Woof
I’m willing to agree with this. Moss isn’t a lockdown cover guy, but he’ll make you pay if you throw at him. One of the better ball-hawks in the country. He’d probably fit in better at safety where he just has to cover a zone instead of a man.

Merriweather is not bad lol. How many Iowa games did you watch this year for you to come up with this assessment?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I’m willing to agree with this. Moss isn’t a lockdown cover guy, but he’ll make you pay if you throw at him. One of the better ball-hawks in the country. He’d probably fit in better at safety where he just has to cover a zone instead of a man.

Merriweather is not bad lol. How many Iowa games did you watch this year for you to come up with this assessment?
Merriweather is bad. Was it last year he lost his starting job?

• Disagree
Reactions: Nate STANley

Help Support Us

Become a patron