The Fran fade

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Garza was dominant inside, could pick up offensive boards, could shoot the three at a high clip, and score from basically anywhere on the floor.

And then watch as the guy he guards runs down the court for an easy dunk.....over......and over.....and over.............................

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Race Thompson is in the portal and I wouldn't mind him landing here.

It will be interesting to see who Fran gets.
Except, Fran doesn't believe in the transfer portal...zero ability to rapidly pull together a team from disparate parts. The four, five, or six year (Jorbo) plan is the only way Fran has enough time to put a coherent team on the floor.

How is the recruiting going to replace Garza? I see a low 3-star forward for this upcoming year and a 6-10 big for 2022. With Frans coaching ability, the big should be productive by 2024. So the 2021 team will be two McCafes, two Murrays, and ? Good luck...

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
Something I've really enjoyed is that Jorbo decided to declare he was taking a stand against the NCAA and then.... hmmm hold up....

Kept playing for them? And only complained online? Didn't actually do anything in a meaningful way other than scream about it on twitter? Well then. Not shocked at all tbh
Wasn't he taking a stand by boycotting buckets? That's what I assumed was going on in that game...

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Except, Fran doesn't believe in the transfer portal...zero ability to rapidly pull together a team from disparate parts. The four, five, or six year (Jorbo) plan is the only way Fran has enough time to put a coherent team on the floor.

How is the recruiting going to replace Garza? I see a low 3-star forward for this upcoming year and a 6-10 big for 2022. With Frans coaching ability, the big should be productive by 2024. So the 2021 team will be two McCafes, two Murrays, and ? Good luck...
Two McCafes? That made me laugh way too hard!

Reactions: carvers4math