The worst fast food

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
Dietitians at the Cancer Project, reviewed nutritional information and ranked the worst fast food.

Here is there list of the worst fast food:

1. Jack in the Box Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.
2. Taco Bell Cheesy Double Beef Burrito.
3. Burger King Breakfast Sausage Biscuit.
4. McDonald’s McDouble.
5. Wendy’s Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.

Link:
The Cancer Project / Dietitians Name Five Unhealthiest "Value Menu " Items; Jack in the Box's Junior Bacon Cheeseburger and McDonald's New McDouble on List of Worst Cheap Eats

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
1. Jack in the Box Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.
2. Taco Bell Cheesy Double Beef Burrito.
3. Burger King Breakfast Sausage Biscuit.
4. McDonald’s McDouble.
5. Wendy’s Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.

Uh, yeah, I will take one of each and a large pop, half coke, half diet coke...I am trying to watch my figure....:wideeyed:

Reactions: tim_redd

MNclone

Apr 10, 2006
Burnsville, MN
I just checked out the McDonalds website to see what a McDouble is. Here is what I found.

What’s the McDouble?

The McDouble is replacing the Double Cheeseburger on the Dollar Menu. It’s almost the same as the Double Cheeseburger but with one less slice of cheese. It has two all-beef patties, mustard, ketchup, onions, pickles and a slice of American cheese on a toasted bun.
What’s the difference between the McDouble and the Double Cheeseburger?

The only difference between the two is that the McDouble has one slice of American cheese while the Double Cheeseburger has two

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
I just checked out the McDonalds website to see what a McDouble is. Here is what I found.

What’s the McDouble?

The McDouble is replacing the Double Cheeseburger on the Dollar Menu. It’s almost the same as the Double Cheeseburger but with one less slice of cheese. It has two all-beef patties, mustard, ketchup, onions, pickles and a slice of American cheese on a toasted bun.
What’s the difference between the McDouble and the Double Cheeseburger?

The only difference between the two is that the McDouble has one slice of American cheese while the Double Cheeseburger has two

So the double cheeseburger is better for you?

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Trying to save money by tossing out a slice of cheese. Have they no pride?

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
What the hell is a McDouble?

Wondered that same thing when I went to McDonalds two nights ago for the first time in over a year. Apparently the "McDouble" has taken the place of the Double Cheeseburger on the value menu. The Double Cheeseburger itself is now a whopping $1.39.

Probably trying to make some quick coin on people ordering out of habit, the Double Chee probably is their most ordered item...

whirlybirds

Oct 25, 2007
Knoxville, IA
Wondered that same thing when I went to McDonalds two nights ago for the first time in over a year. Apparently the "McDouble" has taken the place of the Double Cheeseburger on the value menu. The Double Cheeseburger itself is now a whopping $1.39.

Probably trying to make some quick coin on people ordering out of habit, the Double Chee probably is their most ordered item...
They add "Mc" to the name and take away a peice of cheese then jack up the price by 40 cents????????

balken

Apr 14, 2006
how is the jr bacon cheez worse than the baconator .... weird ... looks like ill stick with those now ...

I think it is because the Baconator is so unbelievably awesome that they could not possibly put it on this list.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
dang ... you can get that double cheesey burrito and a soda for like $2. Cheapest of the cheap lunches ... figures there's a downside.