Cyclone Fanatic is doing a great job on the coaching situation

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
SP out today or tomorrow, Otz and Fred in the mix.

I have a hard time believing that it’ll be announced this week. Seems pretty ****** for the players who still have 3 games this week. It doesn’t matter because TJ still has games and won’t be announced until after the regular season.

I’m sure that Jamie and Steve have reached their agreement but I doubt they make it official until next Thursday.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I have a hard time believing that it’ll be announced this week. Seems pretty ****** for the players who still have 3 games this week. It doesn’t matter because TJ still has games and won’t be announced until after the regular season.

I’m sure that Jamie and Steve have reached their agreement but I doubt they make it official until next Thursday.

I would agree, but JP did make the CPR announcement before the end of the season

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I would agree, but JP did make the CPR announcement before the end of the season
Yeah, but we weren’t going to a bowl or have anything but one game in the line. There is always that one in a million that they win the tourney.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

football is different. That was one game and seasons ended at a bit different times. There was a reason to get out in front.

what advantage does this week have? TJs season is still going on.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I could maybe see something in between the last game and KC. Not sure when JP’s selection committee commitments begin.