The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GoIaHawkS

Feb 14, 2021
sure.. but still humor us with the background on this "profile" of yours @CyHawk1605, @Nate STANley, @STC.
My background? Well I work and live on a farm, I have season tickets to Iowa games at Historic Kinnick stadium, I have loved Iowa football and Basketball since I was 5 years old, I love hunting, I have a yellow lab, I have a great set of parents, and I have lived in Iowa all my life. How bout you?

• Dumb
Reactions: motorcy90

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
My background? Well I work and live on a farm, I have season tickets to Iowa games at Historic Kinnick stadium, I have loved Iowa football and Basketball since I was 5 years old, I love hunting, I have a yellow lab, I have a great set of parents, and I have lived in Iowa all my life. How bout you?
So what about your multiple accounts on an opposing teams fan forum?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Probably still living with your parents, hence you playing video games.