ESPN+ problems watching twister sisters - help!

tomvet

Aug 30, 2014
I got my ESPN+ account about 2 months ago so I could watch the women's BB games. I registered for the account on my computer & for the first month I could watch the women's BB games on my computer, TV, & i phone. Last month I started having problems when the log in wouldn't come up on my TV or i phone. It would come up on my computer so I could watch the games. I called ESPN+ tech help, talked to 2 different people (who could barely speak English) for 2 hours and they were of no help at all. Finally, I got frustrated and cancelled my subscription to ESPN+. I am a season ticket holder and would like to watch the women's games. Any ideas on what went wrong? Thanks! T

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I use to have log on issues and Tech desk said it was because I had to many profiles attached to my email. I cancelled and got a new email account and signed back up under new email and no issues since.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I got my ESPN+ account about 2 months ago so I could watch the women's BB games. I registered for the account on my computer & for the first month I could watch the women's BB games on my computer, TV, & i phone. Last month I started having problems when the log in wouldn't come up on my TV or i phone. It would come up on my computer so I could watch the games. I called ESPN+ tech help, talked to 2 different people (who could barely speak English) for 2 hours and they were of no help at all. Finally, I got frustrated and cancelled my subscription to ESPN+. I am a season ticket holder and would like to watch the women's games. Any ideas on what went wrong? Thanks! T
I bought a subscription during the men's game vs Baylor with about 10 minutes left in the game. I checked the score and decided I could spend 5.99 to watch the end and maybe a few of the remaining games. Half an hour later and a phone call with a very helpful man from India I got the game on with less than a minute left and Iowa state trailing by 2. Have already canceled my membership, but it will last through the end of the season.

So I would recommend calling the support line. They should have a checklist to follow applicable to your situation.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Was having trouble getting the WBB game Wednesday night via the ESPN app on Firestick with TV. Wanted to make me re-register the "devise" (my TV) via code it displayed for me to enter in via computer. Took a few minutes. Needed to be logged into my account before I went to the link for registering. Pretty sure this was because I had cleared my history on computer which logged me out of everything.

tomvet

Aug 30, 2014
I called the tech line twice, talked to two different people for an hour each. Their only solution was to turn my TV off for 10 minutes, which I did 4 times with no result. Their techs knew less than I did. T