Tiger Woods in car accident

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Beernuts

Nov 9, 2017
One thing in golf I have noticed as I get older is you can manage the not hitting the ball as far as you did in the past...but as you age your vision gets weaker and reading the greens etc. is more difficult. The likely hood of Tiger winning another major was very small before this happened.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Pre injuries I dont think it was in doubt. 2 more healthy years and hes the GOAT

I remember when it was only a formality that Woods would break Jack's major wins record.

In 2008, after beating Rocco Mediate for the U.S. Open title and #14, #18 looked so close.

Now, at #15, #18 looks like it is on the other side of the solar system.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Not buying a Genesis I guess
have been reading speed was probably a major factor. you can design the safest car in the world but if a dumb ass hits something fast/hard enough there isn't much design that can stop that. probably lucky it's just leg injuries for him really. they are moving the vehicle now and it looks very well intact really for a rollover.

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: aauummm and NWICY

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just heard a reporter ask the sheriff, “why did it take so long to remove the vehicle from the crime scene?” at the presser on ESPN. JFC!! What has journalism turned into these days?

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Wouldn’t mind seeing him on the champions tour, but I imagine he doesn’t need the money or the competition anymore.

Clonestarred

Oct 5, 2020
He was doing a two day clinic and I believe it was being filmed with Dwayne Wade. He was headed to the 2nd day shoot. He had back surgery 4 weeks ago. It is possible that he was taking some sort of pain meds but that is only speculation.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
With as many surgeries as he has had and with the previous pain killer issues. It would probably be his best internet to get a chauffeur. Hire a pair of guys at 60k/year and it would be a fairly easy job.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
With as many surgeries as he has had and with the previous pain killer issues. It would probably be his best internet to get a chauffeur. Hire a pair of guys at 60k/year and it would be a fairly easy job.

If I had that kind of money I'd have one for sure. Especially if I lived in LA where his accident was.

Snoopdogg has a guy on staff to roll his joints, supposedly the greatest joint roller in the world.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
He was doing a two day clinic and I believe it was being filmed with Dwayne Wade. He was headed to the 2nd day shoot. He had back surgery 4 weeks ago. It is possible that he was taking some sort of pain meds but that is only speculation.
TMZ is saying he had a 7:30 film shoot with Drew Brees and the golf course was 1 hour away and he was leaving the hotel a bit before 7:00.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I had a compound fracture of the lower leg right above my ankle back a few years ago and it was two full months non weight bearing.

Clonestarred

Oct 5, 2020
TMZ is saying he had a 7:30 film shoot with Drew Brees and the golf course was 1 hour away and he was leaving the hotel a bit before 7:00.
It may have been different folks each day. Mike Greene was saying it was a two day shoot and I thought Dwayne Wade was part of it but I may be wrong.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
If I had that kind of money I'd have one for sure. Especially if I lived in LA where his accident was.

Snoopdogg has a guy on staff to roll his joints, supposedly the greatest joint roller in the world.

He's top 1% in outcomes for drug dealers from Long Beach.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
All Tiger knows is golf. I think he will be back in a year or so.

I don’t think he was going to be able to play or play well if he tried the Masters in 2 months. Can use the next 6 months to rest the back/rehab and then push forward if that is what he wants to do.

If not, he can ride off into the sunset as the GOAT and help Charlie

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Wouldn’t mind seeing him on the champions tour, but I imagine he doesn’t need the money or the competition anymore.

Might not need the money, but what about his personality do you think he doesn't need the competition? I guess I see him a little like Jordan where everything is a competition.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu