The Fran fade

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Again, I said you were trolling about that last year. Maybe you need reading comprehension lessons, I don't know.

But everyone here has seem you continue to lie. Literally any stat you post, should be fact checked.
You insinuated that I'm trolling like you thought I was last year. It's not a troll. Those are facts.

• Dumb
Reactions: IASTATE07

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
My Hawk homer father in law always says stupid **** like this about Gonzaga, too. About how they "play nobody" or "pounded another high school team tonight". Iowa fans are the worst, no respect for teams that took their lunch and ate it right in front of them.
Akin to "We would have beat Louisiana if we hadn't lost to them."

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You insinuated that I'm trolling like you thought I was last year. It's not a troll. Those are facts.
Yeah you were then and are still now.
And when I went back to look, you even lied about a Kenpom ranking I called you out on.
You like to lie.

Reactions: jmb

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
He’s struggling a bit. He’s played pretty well defensively though.
He fills that "goober" role that Iowa always seems to have at least one of. McCabe back in the day, can't remember the guys name from last few years, but he was the one with the hilarious gif of him flailing around getting abused by a Michigan State guy.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
The default based on your "body of work" is that you are always a troll that is trolling.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
The default based on your "body of work" is that you are always a troll that is trolling.
Or you're in denial and not able to accept the facts for what they are. It happens often with fans of teams that don't want to accept that their team is bad.

• Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I really just post things that are obvious to most people, but for some reason there is a lot of denial on this thread.

Don't through all of us into the pit of denial here. Remember you are a rival poster on here. You are a small fish in a big pond here.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Or you're in denial and not able to accept the facts for what they are. It happens often with fans of teams that don't want to accept that their team is bad.
Who here is saying ISU isn't bad and thinks the team is full of all conference players?

Again, who?

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
He fills that "goober" role that Iowa always seems to have at least one of. McCabe back in the day, can't remember the guys name from last few years, but he was the one with the hilarious gif of him flailing around getting abused by a Michigan State guy.
I’ll take a “goober” like Nunge any day of the week. He does a lot defensively for us.

Reactions: breck53

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I am adding two words to the list of the words you are uncertain of the meaning. Fact and denial.

Let's be clear. There is not a single person in this thread that doesn't think our shootyball (thank you @Hawkmi I like this term as we aren't a basketball team at this point) team isn't bad. We are keenly aware. It is unclear what point you are really even trying to make. If that is your point what a clunky way to make an obvious point.

Reactions: CyclonesRock

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Yeah you were then and are still now.
And when I went back to look, you even lied about a Kenpom ranking I called you out on.
You like to lie.
Am I lying when I say ISU has 0 conference wins and Rasir Bolton averages nearly 1 assist to 1 turnover in conference play? That's what I said, but for some odd reason you are calling that a troll.