Xavier Foster out for season

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Stevies big 12 record is gross. Keep pumping sunshine cade.
Wait wait wait... I was doing the opposite of pumping sunshine.. I was trying to say that I fully understand why this board is toxic because losing this much makes people appear to be toxic when in reality everyone is just tired of losing. Losing is what is making this board ‘toxic’.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Wait wait wait... I was doing the opposite of pumping sunshine.. I was trying to say that I fully understand why this board is toxic because losing this much makes people appear to be toxic when in reality everyone is just tired of losing. Losing is what is making this board ‘toxic’.

Well that is not a surprise. When teams and a coach are not up to par that happens. Not hard to figure out.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I think Xavier is probably like every other college player, it’s the coaches job to not only recruit new players but to ALSO recruit the guys you already have, just so much easier to move around now, you really have to make sure the guys you got stuck around

Xavier is obviously talented and seems like a good kid with a good attitude, hope he stays and leads us to a big 12 title.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Well that is not a surprise. When teams and a coach are not up to par that happens. Not hard to figure out.
I never said it was hard to figure out.. only reason why I had to explain it was because you accused me of pumping sunshine lol

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I swear I could offer some of you silver china and you'd turn it down because it wasn't gold.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I can't imagine asking a current player if they're going to transfer out. I can't imagine asking a current player if they're transferring out and expecting a straight answer.

It's so weird because with more technology we seem to learn so much more about what goes on behind the scenes with these kids but it's also resulted in dehumanizing them even more so.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
It's so weird because with more technology we seem to learn so much more about what goes on behind the scenes with these kids but it's also resulted in dehumanizing them even more so.
These are the same people that will push a kid out of the way in order to get an autograph from these athletes. Creepy AF.

Reactions: isutrevman

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
These are the same people that will push a kid out of the way in order to get an autograph from these athletes. Creepy AF.

Yeah it's this place where they're supported, but they 'owe us' for...watching the games?