All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
exactly. The big NFL money can wait. Those guys don't want to leave without knowing what it feels like to beat the Hawks. Campbell included.
Trust me, none of them are giving up money just to **** on Iowa, they have way bigger aspirations. With that being said, they will definitely look forward to curb stomping them at Jack Trice.

Reactions: Neptune78

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Bigger than the Fiesta bowl? Unlikely
Isu has improved every year and will take massive leaps next year. Next season they will have everyone back and expect the guys to develop a lot. We try to get better every year. Our goal is to win the big 12 title game this coming season.

Last edited:

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Isu has improved every year and will take massive leaps next year. Next season they will have everyone back and expect the guys to develop a lot. We try to get better every year. Our goal is to win the big 12 title game this coming season.
massive leap? ok. Then a massive drop off the next season? or do you just reload now?

Dirt Boy 2

Feb 23, 2013
LOL, this is crazy dumb. The Big10 wouldn't even let OSU schedule something last minute with a playoff spot on the line, but yeah Iowa was gonna replace Michigan with Georgia.
All tOSU would have to do is ask and the Big 10 would change the rule

May 7, 2020
I think we'll be Regular Season and Postseason Conference championship contenders as long as Campbell is here
Well next year yeah we will be one of the most talented teams in the country but I don't think it's going to drop off after that
I know this winning thing is new for ISU, but if you think 9-3 seasons and CCG appearances is going to become the norm you are in for a rude awakening. Like Iowa and all of college football, if you don't get good QB play your chances of winning the conference are slim to none. And the reality is that you have no idea how your QB play is going to be after Purdy leaves. Even Purdy, the best QB in your programs history, has had bad games. Enjoy this run while you can.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I know this winning thing is new for ISU, but if you think 9-3 seasons and CCG appearances is going to become the norm you are in for a rude awakening. Like Iowa and all of college football, if you don't get good QB play your chances of winning the conference are slim to none. And the reality is that you have no idea how your QB play is going to be after Purdy leaves. Even Purdy, the best QB in your programs history, has had bad games. Enjoy this run while you can.
Agree to disagree. Matt Campbell is a better coach than Kirk Ferentz but yes I know their could be down years but I think Iowa State will be Big 12 contenders as long as Campbell is here. And get outta here with Purdy Iowa fans have said he's overrated since day one lol