Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cinematic Universe

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Best Ninja Turtle

• Leonardo, the leader on blue

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Donatello, a fellow that has a way with machines

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Raphael, the most attitude on the team

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Michelangelo, who is one of a kind

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
The original movie is superior to its two sequels by far. Secret of the Ooze was sillier but still had a solid feel to it. Turtles in Time, I was older and didn't care as much, and it's just not a great movie.

I haven't even seen the new ones because I wasn't going to pay to go see them and haven't found them for free or on any streaming services I use.

Do yourself a favor. Don't bother.

Reactions: CychiatricWard

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
maxresdefault.jpg

The true peak of Turtles.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Honestly if you haven’t seen the show it’s fantastic.

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
The TNMT aminated movie from the late 2000s was good and that‘s how my kids were introduced to it, along with 1990 version and the cartoon of their era.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
The TMNT toys that came out around the time of the TV show were also really cool.

Growing up I had every single TMNT toy. I had the turtle van that shot pizzas and the whole sewer station thing.

Michelangelo was my favorite growing up because pizza and num-chuks, but Donatello was my favorite in games because he had the longest reach.

Reactions: GTO

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Growing up I had every single TMNT toy. I had the turtle van that shot pizzas and the whole sewer station thing.

Michelangelo was my favorite growing up because pizza and num-chuks, but Donatello was my favorite in games because he had the longest reach.
Same. I even had the regular ninja turtles and then the ones that had the back of their Shells open up and you could store things in them. Hell, I even had an April O’Neil one and a Splinter one.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Same. I even had the regular ninja turtles and then the ones that had the back of their Shells open up and you could store things in them. Hell, I even had an April O’Neil one and a Splinter one.

Haha same here. I forgot about the set where the shells opened up. I lived in a smaller Iowa town and we had a KMart, that was always the big shopping trip besides the grocery store. Everytime we went I'd hit up the TMNT section first to see what was new.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Lets not also forget about the Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtles 2 Arcade game, which was also on Nintendo. That game was epic and still to this day is my all-time favorite Nintendo game. The 2-player on that thing was so much fun.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Lets not also forget about the Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtles 2 Arcade game, which was also on Nintendo. That game was epic and still to this day is my all-time favorite Nintendo game. The 2-player on that thing was so much fun.

The first one was and likely still is hard as ****.

That damn water level.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
TMNT II was even the better game. Up-Down Barcade in uptown Minneapolis has both of them. I spent a lot of time there playing when I lived there.

Reactions: CloniesForLife

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

A few years ago I went to a beerfest type event at a friend of a friends, and he had all the TMNT games on NES and SNES. Instead of partaking in the drinking games, a few of us just played through them all until we beat each of them.

We had a crowd of like 7 or 8 fellow old school fans watching as beat Turtles in Time.