All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Iowa could have agreed to Georgia. A former UAB player talked to his old coaches and they agreed to replace Mizzou but Iowa wouldn’t accept. Hawkeye fans don’t want to mention Kirk refusing good teams.

LOL, this is crazy dumb. The Big10 wouldn't even let OSU schedule something last minute with a playoff spot on the line, but yeah Iowa was gonna replace Michigan with Georgia.

• Haha
Reactions: Cycl0nepower

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You skipped the part about UAB in the bowl. Big ten wasn’t involved there.

Thanks for admitting you made up the BS about Georgia.

If you don't think the Big10 is involved in bowl games, you don't understand the Big10. Also WTF would Iowa take a bowl game vs UAB? LOL man.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Would ISU fans be leading a full scale revolt if they played a weak schedule?

I don't get the schedule griping. That has NOTHING to do with the team whatsoever, especially when it's your conference opponents.

The reality is EVERY conference was weak this year. Some, like the PAC 12, were weaker than others but there was more mediocrity than I have ever seen across the board. Additionally, given the dynamics, it was hard to tell how much (or little) Covid played into many of the results. A lot of those stories were kept close to the vest.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
His rational that we should be upset we got to play a ranked powerhouse football program we were better than this year in a NY6 bowl is hilarious

I like playing good teams in bowl games, I guess ISU fans don't care about that.