Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
@CyTwins you hearing some rumblings that Xavier is already regretting coming to Ames? High 4* stud getting little to no playing time, guess he is pretty frustrated. Heard Prohm isn’t very happy about His Twitter likes last night as well.

Xavier isn't seeing the floor with that roster? There must be something wrong.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
How can Iowa fans be upset with a 4 or 5 seed? Garza was is diapers the last time the Hawks made a "Sweet 16". Once Luka leaves Iowa will be a perennial bubble team again.
I would like to see the season play out before getting to next year having said that. If we only lose Bohannon and Garza this year i think next year's team is better than a bubble team. Long way away though

• Haha
Reactions: Rural and Cytown12

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
13-7 in conference for the third ranked team and highest ranked in the big ten is awful coaching and fireable.

Ummm.... Didn't we finish 11-7 in conf after starting top 5 in the rankings a few years ago?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Also what is with the continued regression of Conditt? I thought by year 3 he was going to be a double double machine at minimum.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
He was out sick for a while then got a concussion. You obviously don't remember his recruitment if you're questioning my knowledge on the situation lol

Dang, sucks for him. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

I do remember and you were all over the place like everyone else.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Dang, sucks for him. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
Anyone else want to deny this? I was told by Iowa and Iowa State fans to delete my account if he doesn't come here because I said all along he was. I remember even getting sent this tweet from a friend when he committed lol

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Anyone else want to deny this? I was told by Iowa and Iowa State fans to delete my account if he doesn't come here because I said all along he was. I remember even getting sent this tweet from a friend when he committed lol

LOL, you flipped and flopped like everyone else.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

You were sweating the information you had and didn't know if it was true or not.

cyclones7 said:
I can confirm they were played.. as of Tuesday after the game they were 99.9% sure he was coming here with comments that were made. Something happened since that time or it was a complete joke. I think this might be the best thing considering some things I have heard.
And you said this:

CyTwins: This

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins