2021 Football Targets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I’m assuming KState figured out they weren’t as hard up for a RB as they thought. Or the kid realized that, one of the two.

If you think he’s headed to Iowa, wouldn’t the thread for their recruiting work better?
What are you the threat police? He has an ISU offer. I am wondering if their is interest or if he is an Iowa lean.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
What are you the threat police? He has an ISU offer. I am wondering if their is interest or if he is an Iowa lean.
He doesn’t have an Iowa State offer, look closer.

And all that I did was ask a question. Don’t be a jerk and pretend I said things I didn’t. This isn’t politics.

cytown

Aug 8, 2012
Naperville, IL
I’d expect we close out this 21 class with a couple top 250 recruits with the exposure we will get in Dallas. The 21 class is loaded as is but we should shoot for the moon right now.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I’d expect we close out this 21 class with a couple top 250 recruits with the exposure we will get in Dallas. The 21 class is loaded as is but we should shoot for the moon right now.
To be fair, Camar Wheaton is still uncommitted. And he just got a bird’s eye view.

Reactions: cytown

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Looks like we are no longer in the running for Dart.

Question for those who follow recruiting closer than I do, after losing the Texas kid and now presumably out of the running for Dart, will this be a class without a QB? Especially with the uniqueness of this season's eligibility rules I could see it being not too overly far-fetched.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Question for those who follow recruiting closer than I do, after losing the Texas kid and now presumably out of the running for Dart, will this be a class without a QB? Especially with the uniqueness of this season's eligibility rules I could see it being not too overly far-fetched.
They are definitely trying to flip Mikey Keene currently. Also trying to flip his teammate Eli Sanders. I think there are a small handful of top targets left that would be takes, otherwise the class is about wrapped up.

Reactions: SouthernCy

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
I think you could leave off the kids we haven’t even offered. Maybe that’s just me.