Wow. That was an ass kicking

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I didn’t post during the game on purpose, which I’m sure made everyone on here extremely happy! Glad I can oblige.

But it was so much more enjoyable just sitting back and watching it, and the butt kicking didn’t hurt either.

But this is exactly the team I knew we were capable of being all year long if we just played smart and mistake free football.

Not many teams could have beat us today. It was a thing of beauty.

And don’t worry, I won’t jinx it.... I won’t post during an ISU game again until we lose again. My promise.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I had to laugh at Chris and Jack after the game, on their radio show, when someone brought up the 1999 KState game at JTS....
We led 28-7 at halftime and I'm thinking that we were actually going to beat the Wildcats, but instead they came out and ran the ball down our throats and beat us......

When the Wildcats took the lead late in the game JTS emptied out faster than a JailBreak.....

The only loss to KState that was worse than 1999 , was that fiasco down in the little apple, when paul rhoads let Mike Warren run the football, then fumble it to the Wildcats....I knew then that rhoads would be Fired at the end of the season...Wrong it was the Next Morning.....

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I had to laugh at Chris and Jack after the game, on their radio show, when someone brought up the 1999 KState game at JTS....
We led 28-7 at halftime and I'm thinking that we were actually going to beat the Wildcats, but instead they came out and ran the ball down our throats and beat us......

When the Wildcats took the lead late in the game JTS emptied out faster than a JailBreak.....

The only loss to KState that was worse than 1999 , was that fiasco down in the little apple, when paul rhoads let Mike Warren run the football, then fumble it to the Wildcats....I knew then that rhoads would be Fired at the end of the season...Wrong it was the Next Morning.....
Which was critical, because if we wait another week to fire him Campbell might have ended up at Mizzou.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I didn’t post during the game on purpose, which I’m sure made everyone on here extremely happy! Glad I can oblige.

But it was so much more enjoyable just sitting back and watching it, and the butt kicking didn’t hurt either.

But this is exactly the team I knew we were capable of being all year long if we just played smart and mistake free football.

Not many teams could have beat us today. It was a thing of beauty.

And don’t worry, I won’t jinx it.... I won’t post during an ISU game again until we lose again. My promise.

Whoa?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I have a KSU friend who has texted me several times this season asking if ISU can take Mess back.
Lol I don't think it matters who their OC was today. That first kid they ran in at QB looked like he was a deer caught in headlights after the big hit by Mcdonald. It honestly looked like he didn't want to be out there at all. The 3rd stringer walk on looked like exactly that. A guy who probably does an OK job running the offense in practice. I'm not sure how talented the kitties WR are, cuz they literally weren't getting the ball, but the only decent and half threatening offensive player out there for them was Vaughn. Today was ugly for them, but I don't think Jon gruden could have scored on Jon heacock with that offense