[Hold on, it’s not over yet] PATHWAY TO DALLAS

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
ISU really needed for OSU to eliminate UT today with a loss, it very possible that UT and OU will be playing in the championship game now.
OU is going to win out, they are rolling, for ISU it will come down to two games UT and KSU, we have to split to have a chance, win both we are in the championship game.

OU plays no one the rest of the year.
UT plays KSU and ISU
KSU play OSU, UT and ISU
OSU play KSU and OU
We play @ UT and home vs KSU.

No more than two loses, we are good unless we lose the tie breaker to OSU and UT. 3 loses and it gets dicey.

IndyClone15

Jan 28, 2019
Metropolis
ISU really needed for OSU to eliminate UT today with a loss, it very possible that UT and OU will be playing in the championship game now.
OU is going to win out, they are rolling, for ISU it will come down to two games UT and KSU, we have to split to have a chance, win both we are in the championship game.

UT plays KSU and ISU
KSU play OSU, UT and ISU
OSU play KSU and OU

No more than two loses, we are good unless we lose the tie breaker to OSU and UT. 3 loses and it gets dicey.
We are out with three losses. Especially if our losses are coming to the teams at the top.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

UT plays KSU and ISU
KSU play OSU, UT and ISU
OSU play KSU and OU

OU plays OSU?

ISU controls its own destiny. Win and you're in. You can't ask for much more than that.

They can absolutely win in Austin...they're just going to have to actually play up to their potential and not make stupid mistakes. That's a tall order at this point in time.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
OU plays OSU?

ISU controls its own destiny. Win and you're in. You can't ask for much more than that.

They can absolutely win in Austin...they're just going to have to actually play up to their potential and not make stupid mistakes. That's a tall order at this point in time.

Sure we can win at Austin, but it would have been a lot easier to have them lose today, and be out of it.

After watching ISU football for 50 years, we do have a tendency to pee down our leg when we need a win. Would you bet money to win in Austin, I know I sure wouldn't?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Sure we can win at Austin, but it would have been a lot easier to have them lose today, and be out of it.

After watching ISU football for 50 years, we do have a tendency to pee down our leg when we need a win. Would you bet money to win in Austin, I know I sure wouldn't?
No chance in hell I would but if we want to be a conference title contender we need to start. If we can't win in Austin we don't deserve to be in Dallas.

83cy

May 14, 2006
That game in Austin is going to be really tough especially if ISU can't get their down field passing game figured out.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020

UT plays KSU and ISU
KSU play OSU, UT and ISU
OSU play KSU and OU

I'm not as worried about KSU anymore. Their back-up qb was exposed and their defense couldn't get off the field. I am nervous about the Texas game. It could decide who goes to the Big 12 championship.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
I'm not as worried about KSU anymore. Their back-up qb was exposed and their defense couldn't get off the field. I am nervous about the Texas game. It could decide who goes to the Big 12 championship.
The four teams in contention are ISU, OSU, OU and Texas. Pretty much have to beat Texas to make the CCG else two teams have tiebreakers over us. OU might still have tiebreaker over us too if it comes down to round robin record against the other three. If we would lose to Texas OSU and us would be 1-2 against the pod, while OU and Texas would be 2-1. That would be a puke if OU and Texas end up in the CCG.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
The four teams in contention are ISU, OSU, OU and Texas. Pretty much have to beat Texas to make the CCG else two teams have tiebreakers over us. OU might still have tiebreaker over us too if it comes down to round robin record against the other three. If we would lose to Texas OSU and us would be 1-2 against the pod, while OU and Texas would be 2-1. That would be a puke if OU and Texas end up in the CCG.
Isn’t KSU still in it if they beat Texas and OSU?

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
OU plays OSU?

Agree....in years past it was always a complicated algebra problem to have a shot....we control our path....and of course we will take help, but championship teams don't rely on others.

I do have a weird feeling it's be hard to beat a top team twice, so I'd be ok going in as #2 to a team we lost to and then beat them for the title.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Also, for the first time in seemingly a while, we better carry forward our October magic into November if we want a chance at this.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Updated. Let's go clones. Win out boys.

I'm sure all the scenarios will be played out over the next few days on multiple mediums. Share them in this thread.