Spencer Petras vs Zach Wilson

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

wgleason

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
Their remaining schedule: vs. NW, vs. MSU, @ Minny, @ PSU, vs. Neb, @ ILL, vs. Wiscy.

Of those, you have two pretty much for sure wins in MSU and ILL. You have two toss ups in NW and Nebraska. And you have have three likely losses in Minny, PSU and Wiscy. It's more likely Iowa goes 4-4 than 5-3.

That's what I heard about Purdue as well.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Jantz was bad

He was one of those guys that you wish was able to take a RS season to learn how to play in the system. No doubt the guy had skills. He and Jacob Park are kind of the same. Very athletic, but did not make the best choices at times.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That's what I heard about Purdue as well.
Michigan State is going to battle Maryland for the worst team in the entire Big 10 this year. They are pathetic. Got absolutely handled by Rutgers, who honestly could mess around and go 4-4 this year.

But yeah, Iowa isn't losing to MSU. And they likely get Illinois as well. They're not any good. All last week I was telling people to watch out for Purdue and most people said there's no way Iowa loses.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Michigan State is going to battle Maryland for the worst team in the entire Big 10 this year. They are pathetic. Got absolutely handled by Rutgers, who honestly could mess around and go 4-4 this year.

But yeah, Iowa isn't losing to MSU. And they likely get Illinois as well. They're not any good. All last week I was telling people to watch out for Purdue and most people said there's no way Iowa loses.

I think you can never say never. MSU sure looks bad, but there are so many things going on, it is hard to tell what is going on. Were they missing several guys from injury or Covid? What if Iowa loses 8 guys to Covid that week? Just a weird season.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think you can never say never. MSU sure looks bad, but there are so many things going on, it is hard to tell what is going on. Were they missing several guys from injury or Covid? What if Iowa loses 8 guys to Covid that week? Just a weird season.
I would agree with that. I put MSU and Illinois down as pretty much for sure wins, so not 100%, but highly likely.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Michigan State night be worse than Kansas. I'm a Lombardi fan but he wouldn't start at UNI
I don't think so either. And they could be. We'll have to see how they keep playing because this is shaping up to be the worst KU team ever.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Their remaining schedule: vs. NW, vs. MSU, @ Minny, @ PSU, vs. Neb, @ ILL, vs. Wiscy.

Of those, you have two pretty much for sure wins in MSU and ILL. You have two toss ups in NW and Nebraska. And you have have three likely losses in Minny, PSU and Wiscy. It's more likely Iowa goes 4-4 than 5-3.
Best chance for a bowl is the quick lane grease monkey bowl in lovely Detroit, or my favorite, the pinstripe bowl in January. Dress warm, hoks!

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC