Big 12 Defenses

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Hats off to Alabama. They probably have the most/best weapons in CFB. I thought Georgia would do a better job of slowing them down. Oh well. Georgia is still a strong playoff contender IMO. there are more embarrassing things than a 17 point loss to Alabama.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hats off to Alabama. They probably have the most/best weapons in CFB. I thought Georgia would do a better job of slowing them down. Oh well. Georgia is still a strong playoff contender IMO. there are more embarrassing things than a 17 point loss to Alabama.
You never answered the question. Who impresses you in CFB now?

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
What don't you understand? Sure you get to say you beat #18 OU, but you also only get credit for where they are at now. So currently you are 0-1 vs AP top 25 teams and you are 3-0 vs unranked teams.
So if OU ends up top 10, which won’t happen, but if they do would we then say we beat a top 10 team? Asking for CyTwins so he can bump it 20 times next year to troll you.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
How? You never said that about Oklahoma when they had the far and away best offense in college football under Baker and Kyler. So seems like you have some bias going on here...

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
How? You never said that about Oklahoma when they had the far and away best offense in college football under Baker and Kyler. So seems like you have some bias going on here...
Bias towards teams that also play defense? YES. My so called bias against Oklahoma is a result of what they have done when they actually made the CFP. Alabama also needs to get better on defense to win it all this year I think but their offensive weapons are impressive.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Bias towards teams that also play defense? YES. My so called bias against Oklahoma is a result of what they have done when they actually made the CFP. Alabama also needs to get better on defense to win it all this year I think but their offensive weapons are impressive.
LOL. Georgia eeks by OU in the CFP just two years ago and you've been talking up Georgia's defense still.

Reactions: CyTwins