Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Saw that Purdue's head coach has the 'rona. Iowa fans may be able to instead watch the top 20 battle down in Stillwater instead of their boring ass game.
Iowa vs Purdue will be very entertaining. Since Twins himself said it will be hard for you guys to move the ball I don’t think your game will be very entertaining.

• Creative
  • Funny
Reactions: CyPunch and jmb

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Blankenship Stats
Duncan Stats
Duncan had a better percentage, scored more points, and was clutch. Blankenship missed big field goals when they mattered.
Ex. South Carolina. He missed two kicks that could have won Georgia the game.
Didnt Georgia's line get lit up on one of those kicks and the kick got blocked?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Iowa vs Purdue will be very entertaining. Since Twins himself said it will be hard for you guys to move the ball I don’t think your game will be very entertaining.
I'm excited for error free Hawkeye domination against a bad team.

• Funny
Reactions: motorcy90

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nope. He got them off and they went wide.
Fake News?

Screenshot-20201018-141858-Chrome.jpg

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Doubt it. The Big Ten has the most amazing defenses this side of the NFL. I'm guessing it's a 9 to 7 slugfest. Not real interesting football.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Doubt it. The Big Ten has the most amazing defenses this side of the NFL. I'm guessing it's a 9 to 7 slugfest. Not real interesting football.
I love defensive slugfests. Probably has something to do with me loving defense.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I like how you added "overwhelming" to your question about former/current players speaking out. You never said "overwhelming" before. You just asked why players/former players weren't speaking out. Then I provided examples, and now you've changed it to why haven't an "overwhelming" number of current/former players spoken up. Too funny. How many have spoken out saying KF should be gone?

Oh wait, you said that not speaking out means they don't support him. All those former players who've been out of the program for years are scared to come out and say KF isn't fit to lead it and should be gone... because of all the harm that will come their way. Right.

And your take on the current recruits being a "mute" point is pure gold. Yeah, I doubt Oladokun and his parents have paid much attention to everything happening. I'm sure they haven't looked deeply into the environment, asked questions, done the research and due diligence to really determine if Iowa was the right program for him. Same goes for all of the 2021 commits, I'm sure they haven't taken the time to re-evaluate their decision based on what's been happening to make sure Iowa and KF are the best fit for them. It's only their future at stake. Silly me. I'll try to be better.

Reactions: Cycl0nepower