No stomach here for re-ranking after Ku/WVU, so ...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Nah, no point in doing anything different after only one game this past Saturday and that involving the league's worst team.
Awww come on surly. That was some playful warm hearted jabbing compared to what kind of crap to take from people on here.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
At this point it is pretty hard to argue KSU, ISU or OSU as the best in the conference. I personally would go OSU, ISU, and then KSU, because OSU has not lost, and ISU over KSU because the KSU backup QB looks like a big dropoff despite getting the win at TCU.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I’d put K-State at 4 or 5 after losing Thompson, but who knows.

1. Oklahoma State
2. Iowa State
3. Oklahoma
4. Kansas State
5. TCU
6. Texas
7. Baylor
8. West Virginia
9. Texas Tech
10. Kansas
I'd switch K-State and OU. I get Skylar Thompson is out now but they are still undefeated in the Big 12 and won the head to head matchup in Norman. Heck, I'd probably put K-State ahead of ISU right now. Next week will create separation one way or another since ISU and OSU play each other.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: BigCyFan and surly

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I find those of you "dumbing" me about the undeniably, per the plain text meaning, sexist (or at least lacking of some inclusion) language in "ISU Fights" are pretty funny. Strange how your attitudes towards changing traditions to be more inclusive suddenly changes when it is one of your traditions being mentioned.

It is not even like it would require a large change.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I'd switch K-State and OU. I get Skylar Thompson is out now but they are still undefeated in the Big 12 and won the head to head matchup in Norman. Heck, I'd probably put K-State ahead of ISU right now. Next week will create separation one way or another since ISU and OSU play each other.
Without Thompson, KSU loses that game much like the first half was trending.

That’s my reasoning.