Remainder of NBA season at Disney World?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Hopefully the series keeps up. Great games.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
I'd be surprised if he does it now. A couple years down the road wouldn't surprise me if they start getting better with Billy Donovan.

I could certainly see that, too. Give the Lakers and Lebron 1 or 2 more years to try and win another one before looking back at the Bulls.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Lebron has the be the MVP right?

LeBron easily MVP, but AD has a claim to second best playoffs performance. Averaged 28.2 and 9.5 for a champion, that's MVP #s a lot of years on a team without LeBron.

Living in LA now surrounded by Lakers stuff (it's the only team people actually care about)I was just comparing AD and Shaq playoff performance.

I had forgotten Shaq got MVP in all 3 of those years they won it together. AD played amazing all playoffs but Shaq still had 4 clearly better playoff seasons (ridiculous #s) and another 3 comparable to AD's great playoffs this year. Really incredible considering Kobe dominated the ball even more than LeBron does in some ways yet he was able to put up those #s through brute force.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
So how does the NBA move forward with the next season? I don't think they want to compete with football for ratings again.

Help Support Us

Become a patron