Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Our main rival is Wisky. Ferentz has had multiple former African American players defend him such as Jaleel Johnson, Faith Ekakite, Dez King, and more. He did **** up with Doyle and I do believe he definitely knew about it and that he does need to do something about that. He needs to get rid of BF and Wallace. That I will remain adamant about until it happens. What those two did was sickening.
My dad is a Wisky alum. I assure you that they don't see Iowa as a rival.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Their rival is probably Ohio State--that's why they only play once every 5 or 6 years. :mccaffery: :mccaffery:
Genuinely I think their closest thing to a rival outside of ISU is Purdue or Northwestern. They should never lose to either program but they are extra special in finding ways to lose to both programs.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
The fact that all of this has surfaced, investigated (more than once) tells me Ferentz should have been let go. There is too much baggage going on for years.
Iowa fans are more worried about Kirk having an average 7-5 season they they are about his 20 years of racism/allowing racism in his program.. watch them have a disappointing year and see all the #fireKKKirk tags come out..

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
If this fall doesn't go well, you can about imagine the "Fire Ferentz" motto will be in full swing with fans getting the torches and pitchforks ready. Just like every time they lose.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
If this fall doesn't go well, you can about imagine the "Fire Ferentz" motto will be in full swing with fans getting the torches and pitchforks ready. Just like every time they lose.
NO CHANCE. They may never be able to hire another racist. They know exactly how to butter their bread. Keep KKKirk, keep black men down.

Reactions: cycloner29

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
You wonder if the new president coming in will have a different opinion on the whole Barta, Kirk F deal? Kirks a smart guy:

1. look over the top
2. accept the good results regardless of how they are achieved
3. play the i didn't know card when it hits the fan
4. fire the logical individual
5. continue to move

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
The fact that all of this has surfaced, investigated (more than once) tells me Ferentz should have been let go. There is too much baggage going on for years.

Yea, I love how idiot HoKKK fans come on here and still try to argue it wasn't 30, 40, 50, 60 black players, some of them were lying or exaggerating. Good god, even if it was only a handful, it has been well documented (repeatedly) that KirKKK has established an institutionally racist program and been allowed to get away with it for 20+ years.

The fact that KirKKK does not condemn Doyle, but still praises him is evidence KirKKK is accepting of racism, and he has no interest in changing. Tone deaf.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

Have you seen their schedule? No way it doesn't go well.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
ISU has one of the easiest schedules in America. Don’t even try talking **** about Iowa’s. Both of your big dogs suck this year.
Says the guy whose team doesn't even play their two big guys this year and only plays the top dog once every six years. We play every team every year.

And now back to your regularly scheduled KKKirk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.