Tight End U

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Iowa being TEU hasn’t been debated very much until Hock and Fant got drafted while Kittle was going off. Since that draft, we have been getting a lot more publicity with developing TE’s and putting them in the NFL. Also, Miami doesn’t have one good TE in the NFL. Really the debate is between Iowa and Stanford right now. Saying Miami is TEU is like saying Penn State is still LBU. They were a while ago but times have changed.

Most hawkeye fans want to talk about things from 10 to 20 years ago (sometimes more) so it is fitting that we concentrate on that period.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
And doesn’t mean they’re not because some piss ant who has nothing to do but troll a rivals fan site says their not.
LOL when the team has one (1) Third Team All American at the position over the last 30 years and zero drafted, it means they're not TEU.

Reactions: jmb

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
We literally have the best TE room in the entire country this year
To be TEU I think we need a few graduates that go onto advanced degrees(NFL) and make a mark. I have no trouble saying we have a strong TE lineup today. That said I don't think it qualifies for TEU status.

It is logical to say we have one hell of a group of TE right now.

Fair?

Help Support Us

Become a patron