Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Ehlinger would be fourth. He has not been better than Rattler, Duggan and Purdy
At this point I have no idea what your basing that on. You seem to be moving the target all of the time. Hall is without a doubt your MVP at this point and it's not even close. Purdy is a solid veteran QB but his numbers just don't stack up with the other guys.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
At this point I have no idea what your basing that on. You seem to be moving the target all of the time. Hall is without a doubt your MVP at this point and it's not even close. Purdy is a solid veteran QB but his numbers just don't stack up with the other guys.
Ehlinger has a 146.1 QB rating lol

Hall is an absolute stud. Laughable it took you guys so long to see that even though he was an All American in high school and Ferentz wanted him badly

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Ehlinger has a 146.1 QB rating lol

Hall is an absolute stud. Laughable it took you guys so long to see that even though he was an All American in high school and Ferentz wanted him badly
nope......173. cant make game #1 go away no matter how much you want it to.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
nope......173. cant make game #1 go away no matter how much you want it to.
I'm talking conference play only, not exhibition games. Players like Purdy and Duggan didn't get the opportunity to pad their stats in the non conference

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I'm talking conference play only, not exhibition games. Players like Purdy and Duggan didn't get the opportunity to pad their stats in the non conference
We both know Purdy had his chance. He just got Louisiana-Lafayette this year instead of Louisiana-Monroe like last year.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019

“The downfield accuracy has been abysmal, too, as he has thrown an uncatchable pass on 57% of 10-plus-yard passes, the second-worst rate in college football and nearly 20 percentage points worse than the FBS average.

Purdy’s decline has been one of the most bizarre in the PFF College era, and he isn’t showing many signs that this isn’t here to stay.”

Those numbers are BAD!

One part I’d disagree with is that it’s bizarre. Considering how QBs have regressed under CMC.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
“The downfield accuracy has been abysmal,....
Purdy’s decline has been one of the most bizarre in the PFF College......”
Those numbers are BAD!
One part I’d disagree with is that it’s bizarre. Considering how QBs have regressed under CMC.

Uh-oh. Using the 'r' word with Purdy is going to bring out the CF homers. Flame away with those dumb buttons boys.

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
Uh-oh. Using the 'r' word with Purdy is going to bring out the CF homers. Flame away with those dumb buttons boys.
It should. He’s been pretty bad this year. We should be undefeated vs. that schedule. Not sure if it’s Turdy or CMC though?

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
It should. He’s been pretty bad this year. We should be undefeated vs. that schedule. Not sure if it’s Turdy or CMC though?
Are you saying that Iowa would be undefeated with that schedule? Man, I don’t know how to break this to you, but you guys lost to Purdue. They are one of the big 10s worst. Oklahoma would have curb stomped you guys and Louisiana would as well.