Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Quick when has isu played in a New Years Six game?

Probably never. When Iowa does play on a New Years six game they get routed due to the soft B1G schedule they play. If Iowa would play Ohio State, Michigan and MSU every year, where would they be at?

Keep living in the past like most hawKKK fans do.

Reactions: Cytown12

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
This is not a perfect experiment where you can only measure it by results alone.
In perfect experiments, we would play the same teams with the same offensive line.
I would love to see Breece behind Wirf and Jackson running against the Nebraska and Northwestern Defenses.
You're bad at this.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Probably never. When Iowa does play on a New Years six game they get routed due to the soft B1G schedule they play. If Iowa would play Ohio State, Michigan and MSU every year, where would they be at?

Keep living in the past like most hawKKK fans do.

Except when Iowa won the Orange Bowl but I can see why clone fans ignore that as well. Hey can you tell me why according to Sagarin isu would only win 7 games playing Iowa’s 2019 schedule? Also why is it the same site has Iowa winning 10 games in 2019 playing isu’s schedule?

Yikes

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Except when Iowa won the Orange Bowl but I can see why clone fans ignore that as well. Hey can you tell me why according to Sagarin isu would only win 7 games playing Iowa’s 2019 schedule? Also why is it the same site has Iowa winning 10 games in 2019 playing isu’s schedule?

Yikes

This has to be benji, right?

I haven't seen much of his but it seems to have the same mindless drivel that the rest had.

I am trying to remember when Iowa played in the Orange bowl from 2014 to now. I honestly can't remember.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
2019 = HISTORY

Is knowing all the Iowa Football stats for the last 50 years, a full set of teeth, a had written diploma from signed by your parents saying you made passed junior high, and working at either Wal-Mart or McDonalds the standard to by a hawkeye fan? You sure sound like you fit the bill.

You sound like the typical isu fan living in a single wide trailer hoping and praying that they can get that $0.25/hour raise so they can save up just enough money to realize their lifelong dream of owning a double wide.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Yikes

2019 = HISTORY

Is knowing all the Iowa Football stats for the last 50 years, a full set of teeth, a hand written diploma signed by your parents saying you passed junior high, and working at either Wal-Mart or McDonalds, the standard to be a hawkeye fan? You sure sound like you fit the bill.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Why do clone fans have to pick and choose time frames?

We don't. Here is a basic history of the NY 6 bowls. Notice the dates.

New Year's Six
In operation2014–present
Preceded byBCS (19982013)
Bowl Alliance (19951997)
Bowl Coalition (19921994)
Number of New Year's Six games7 (championship game, 6 bowl games)
Television partner(s)ESPN (2014–present)
Most New Year's Six appearancesOhio State (6)
Most New Year's Six winsAlabama, Clemson (6)
Most New Year's Six championshipsAlabama, Clemson (2)
Conference with most appearancesSEC, Big Ten (17)
Conference with most game winsSEC (14)
Conference with most championshipsSEC (3)
Current championLSU
Executive directorBill Hancock

• Winner
Reactions: SouthernCy

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
2019 = HISTORY

Is knowing all the Iowa Football stats for the last 50 years, a full set of teeth, a hand written diploma signed by your parents saying you passed junior high, and working at either Wal-Mart or McDonalds, the standard to be a hawkeye fan? You sure sound like you fit the bill.

Pick and choosing time frames is as much of a staple of the isu fan base as their beloved single wide trailers.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You sound like the typical isu fan living in a single wide trailer hoping and praying that they can get that $0.25/hour raise so they can save up just enough money to realize their lifelong dream of owning a double wide.

Did your mom's trailer survive the derecho? Since you didn't discount what I said, it must hold true.

Naw, I just got a $10,000 a year raise last week, pretty nice considering the COVID situation. Business has been good. I guess I more than surpassed your raise you got from Wal-Mart and McDonalds one free meal a day you get.