Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Zero. Hopefully can pull off the upset this weekend. We know you'll be watching!
I really won't but I will def watch the highlights/lowlights if the Clones lose. Only game I watched even a little of this weekend was Tulsa vs Oklahoma St. Couldn't make myself watch for long. Horrible game. Not impressed with either team there.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I really won't but I will def watch the highlights/lowlights if the Clones lose. Only game I watched even a little of this weekend was Tulsa vs Oklahoma St. Couldn't make myself watch for long. Horrible game. Not impressed with either team there.
That freshman QB for Oklahoma State that came in when Sanders got hurt is going to be the real deal unfortunately. He was a big time recruit.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Weird, all these sights say otherwise:
1. Miami
2. Iowa
3. Stanford

1. Standford
2. Miami
3. Iowa

1. Miami
2. Notre Dame
3. Maryland

1. Miami
2. Notre Dame
3. Tennessee

1. Miami
2. Stanford
3. Iowa

If you'd love to have more stupid comments, please continue. I loved how easy it was proving you wrong.
Can you name one good Miami Tight End in the NFL right now? I doubt you can. Stanford and Iowa are 1a and 1b right now.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
That freshman QB for Oklahoma State that came in when Sanders got hurt is going to be the real deal unfortunately. He was a big time recruit.
He looked awful and he had loads of weapons at his disposal. Maybe he just needs time to learn the system but he looked very bad on Saturday.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
He looked awful and he had loads of weapons at his disposal. Maybe he just needs time to learn the system but he looked very bad on Saturday.
At what point are some of you going to stop acting like this is, in any way, a normal season? Some squads are going to look sharper coming out of the gates than others. That's anyways true, however the mitigation methods are different from staff to staff, school to school. It's obvious the teams that decided to stay away from contact drills much as possible versus those that took the more riskier path. It sucks to see my team get beat up in week 1, but to think that's it. That it's the final product is stupid. We'll be better on Saturday. How much, I don't know, but it'll certainly be better.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
At what point are some of you going to stop acting like this is, in any way, a normal season? Some squads are going to look sharper coming out of the gates than others. That's anyways true, however the mitigation methods are different from staff to staff, school to school. It's obvious the teams that decided to stay away from contact drills much as possible versus those that took the more riskier path. It sucks to see my team get beat up in week 1, but to think that's it. That it's the final product is stupid. We'll be better on Saturday. How much, I don't know, but it'll certainly be better.

Illingworth looked great unfortunately. He doesn't know what he's talking about

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Not starting until the Minnesota game does that. This year he will be on the all conference team. I’ll bet he is 1200+ yard rusher this year.
In 6 games lmao?! I take that bet. $100 right now. Hell, I would bet $1000 he doesn't get 1200 yards.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
The big ten plays 9 plus a bowl.
Finger fumbled the 6. But again, he aint getting 1200 in 9. Not even close. Let alone, you actually think they will play all 9? At this moment bowls aren't happening either. So again, you're living in fairy tale land man