Iowa Football Recruiting

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
I think BF should work up some packages with him in the backfield on 3rd downs with Goodson with both of them coming out of the backfield.

I believe Bruce will be used in a very similar fashion that Tracy and ISM are currently being used. WR’s that also run the jet sweep and on kickoff return teams.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think BF should work up some packages with him in the backfield on 3rd downs with Goodson with both of them coming out of the backfield.
Brian Ferentz is arguably the worst OC in college football. I wouldn't to too optimistic

Also Ankeny's OC should be fired. Lost to Waukee with two P5 WRs

• Funny
Reactions: 1776

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Brian Ferentz is arguably the worst OC in college football. I wouldn't to too optimistic

Also Ankeny's OC should be fired. Lost to Waukee with two P5 WRs

According to Sagarin Iowa would have won 10 games playing isu’s schedule in 2019 and isu would have won 7 games playing Iowa’s schedule. I will take 10 wins over 7 any time regardless of what clone fans think of BF.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I think Brian should work on not being a racist package.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
44% grad rates for black athletes proves isu doesn’t have systemic racism because clone fans say so.
Can you explain to us why correlation is causation in this instance? I'm guessing by the fact that you're broken-record-posting this, that you have a well thought out, fact based argument to present to us. TIA

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Can you explain to us why correlation is causation in this instance? I'm guessing by the fact that you're broken-record-posting this, that you have a well thought out, fact based argument to present to us. TIA

Pretty simple if isu didn’t have systemic racism the grad rates would be much closer to the overall grad rates for black athletes across the country. Is there some other magical reason this doesn’t occur?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
According to Sagarin Iowa would have won 10 games playing isu’s schedule in 2019 and isu would have won 7 games playing Iowa’s schedule. I will take 10 wins over 7 any time regardless of what clone fans think of BF.

Gotta be you Buddy, no once else brings up Sagarin like you do. You have a raging stiffy for him.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Boy, it's easy to tell that the night shift is done at McDonald's...
tenor.gif

This is great work. Well done. Some bigtime zingers today.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Pretty simple if isu didn’t have systemic racism the grad rates would be much closer to the overall grad rates for black athletes across the country. Is there some other magical reason this doesn’t occur?
I'm asking you to present a compelling argument for your stance. What are the facts that show systematic racism is responsible for a lower black male athlete graduation rate when compared to their peers? And also, can you show us all what makes Iowa State unique in this regard. I.E., is it systematic for certain schools, or is it a totality issue? Again, I'm sure you're well-versed in this subject, so I'm excited to see what the objective facts and information say.

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Boy, it's easy to tell that the night shift is done at McDonald's...

What a burn. You do this as a profession?
Better go check your propane tank for the mobile home so you and the mrs don’t get cold this weekend. Still saving for that big move up to a double wide or is fixing your teeth more a priority at this point?

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
I'm asking you to present a compelling argument for your stance. What are the facts that show systematic racism is responsible for a lower black male athlete graduation rate when compared to their peers? And also, can you show us all what makes Iowa State unique in this regard. I.E., is it systematic for certain schools, or is it a totality issue? Again, I'm sure you're well-versed in this subject, so I'm excited to see what the objective facts and information say.

I did, isu is well below grad rates for black athletes across the country. One of the worse in the power 5. Hey Iowa is there as well but you don’t see Iowa fans up on their high horse about race like we see from clone fans.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
What a burn. You do this as a profession?
Better go check your propane tank for the mobile home so you and the mrs don’t get cold this weekend. Still saving for that big move up to a double wide or is fixing your teeth more a priority at this point?
Close to home, eh?

Reactions: Brandon

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I did, isu is well below grad rates for black athletes across the country. One of the worse in the power 5. Hey Iowa is there as well but you don’t see Iowa fans up on their high horse about race like we see from clone fans.

Get back to me when Iowa State has to hire a law firm to help sweep their systematic racism under the rug.

Help Support Us

Become a patron