Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Cqxn.gif

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Really hate to defend them, because my level for hatred of them ranks right up there with Iowa, but ksu had 2 dozen players out.
Honestly did not know that. Someone, whose name I won't mention, only brought up the fact that Arkansas St was missing players. It's going to make this whole season crazy unpredictable. Not an easy job setting lines for these games when the biggest inside info will be who has covid issues.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Honestly did not know that. Someone, whose name I won't mention, only brought up the fact that Arkansas St was missing players. It's going to make this whole season crazy unpredictable. Not an easy job setting lines for these games when the biggest inside info will be who has covid issues.
Kansas State had quite a few guys out but not sure it was Covid related because they were on the sidelines. I don't know if any of them were big contributors though. Not as significant as Iowa State being with Kolar, Brock, Hudson, etc

Reactions: Cyinthenorth

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Kansas State had quite a few guys out but not sure it was Covid related because they were on the sidelines. I don't know if any of them were big contributors though. Not as significant as Iowa State being with Kolar, Brock, Hudson, etc

Got it, isu is so fragile as a team that unless the are 100% healthy we should expect a 17 point beat down.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What are you even talking about?

The positive test rate in Johnson County has nothing to do with Iowa football.
The term 'population percentage' is what has some folks misunderstanding.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
If you don't know if they were big contributors how can you analyze the relative impact?

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Not sure what this thread is about anymore, but I for one am disappointed Purdy won't be back next season. Seems like a good kid, good representative for ISU, and a good player. Guessing he would have liked to get his last shot at Iowa this year, but the B1G is stupid. Feel bad for him in that respect.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Not sure what this thread is about anymore, but I for one am disappointed Purdy won't be back next season. Seems like a good kid, good representative for ISU, and a good player. Guessing he would have liked to get his last shot at Iowa this year, but the B1G is stupid. Feel bad for him in that respect.
Purdy will be back for ISU next year. Far too inconsistent to go to the NFL.