Hawk fans want Purdy gone

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Isn't Johnson County too much of a s**t show right now with Covid rates for Iowa to even host a game? I thought I had heard that?

If so, they better get that number down..... as we head into the flu season on top of it.

STCoach

Sep 16, 2020
Isn't Johnson County too much of a s**t show right now with Covid rates for Iowa to even host a game? I thought I had heard that?

If so, they better get that number down..... as we head into the flu season on top of it.

What are you even talking about?

The positive test rate in Johnson County has nothing to do with Iowa football.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
remember that 2 of your opponents also lost to the Sun Belt and another one barely held on to beat the equivalent of Drake
Must be nice for your conference to not have any games against Sun Belt/Fcs this year. Would hate to see you guys have to sweat through that.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
What are you even talking about?

The positive test rate in Johnson County has nothing to do with Iowa football.

I thought I had heard that was in the agreement by the B1G to start football again... that the county the game would be played in had to be at an acceptable level for Covid rates?

As I said in my original post.... I wasn't positive about that. I was kind of raising the question because I wasn't sure?

• Haha
Reactions: STCoach

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Must be nice for your conference to not have any games against Sun Belt/Fcs this year. Would hate to see you guys have to sweat through that.
Good thing the Sun Belt's best team didn't play a BIG 12 opponent or they would've went 4-0. Can't imagine the BIG 10 doing any worse than that. Doubt the Hawks would lose to any of them by more than 3 scores.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Good thing the Sun Belt's best team didn't play a BIG 12 opponent or they would've went 4-0. Can't imagine the BIG 10 doing any worse than that. Doubt the Hawks would lose to any of them by more than 3 scores.

Louisiana > Racist Hawkeyes and I'm not sure it's close. Iowa can't run the ball and have an Oregon State kid at QB

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Louisiana > Racist Hawkeyes and I'm not sure it's close. Iowa can't run the ball and have an Oregon State kid at QB

Iowa and Louisiana both own isu. Maybe Pollard should push the Big 12 so that isu can avoid games all together in September. Can’t take the L’s and leaving isu fans left with hypotheticals.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Iowa and Louisiana both own isu. Maybe Pollard should push the Big 12 so that isu can avoid games all together in September. Can’t take the L’s and leaving isu fans left with hypotheticals.
Don't talk to us about hypotheticals when your team took off almost 2 months of the season

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Think the Oregon St kid would have a passer rating under 74 or QBR under 26? Unlikely. LOL