Hawk fans want Purdy gone

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Its not. I'm generally curious now. Why do you want to suck Trump's **** so much that you find the need to bring up Democrats in a thread about Hawkeye fans and Purdy? Do you listen to the part of wap that says " I wanna gag, I wanna choke, I want you to touch that little dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat" while looking of pics of Trump? You seen like the type?
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jdcyclone19

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So who do you think has better sources and knows more when it comes to this stuff?

Me who knew Iowa had racial issues within their program

Morehouse and Dochterman who cover Iowa for their job and had no idea it was going on

Morehouse and Dochteman. Maybe let me know who you are,or who your source is, and then maybe I could trust you. As it stands you are an internet troll who has said it was Brian, Copeland and Barnes, and claim you settled on Barnes because he was drunk and told people. I know that sounds made up, but that is your story.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Its not. I'm generally curious now. Why do you want to suck Trump's **** so much that you find the need to bring up Democrats in a thread about Hawkeye fans and Purdy? Do you listen to the part of wap that says " I wanna gag, I wanna choke, I want you to touch that little dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat" while looking of pics of Trump? You seen like the type?

Someone wants to keep crying about one of the main non-football issues this year in this forum. but don't talk about it.