Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbob79clone

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

kcbob79clone

Bump to the front page. We cannot, no matter the circumstances, let this fall so many pages from the front page. Because Captain KirKKK is still a racist!

Brian Ferentz is still employed

And as of Monday morning Hawkeyes are still not playing football. The earlier 11-3 vote was just for show for the HoKKKs. If it comes down to one vote this week the HoKKKs will vote no so there won't be a weekly discussion about racism at Hawkeye Football.

Here are HoKKKs waiting for the vote. full-image.php.jpg

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: motorcy90 and irish

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Bump to the front page. We cannot, no matter the circumstances, let this fall so many pages from the front page. Because Captain KirKKK is still a racist!

Brian Ferentz is still employed

And as of Monday morning Hawkeyes are still not playing football. The earlier 11-3 vote was just for show for the HoKKKs. If it comes down to one vote this week the HoKKKs will vote no so there won't be a weekly discussion about racism at Hawkeye Football.

Here are HoKKKs waiting for the vote. View attachment 75492

Still waiting on the lawsuits.

Also waiting on the mass exodus and the huge drop in recruiting / decommitments.

Certainly all that would happen wouldn't it?

And you forgot to add Barta was discriminatory and had to have the million dollar payout.

kcbob79clone

Checking in, now that the HoKKKs are playing football again, it is a good time for the reminder that @uiowa @HawkeyeFootball has a 20+ year history of racial problems per 2018 internal investigation and 2020 @HuschBlackwell Review

Black Lives DON'T matter at #IowaFootball #KirkFerentz #GaryBarta #BrianFerentz #IowaFootball #racism #racists

Wonder if this will be mentioned in the pregame interviews and shows and the postgame press conferences.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
Checking in, now that the HoKKKs are playing football again, it is a good time for the reminder that @uiowa @HawkeyeFootball has a 20+ year history of racial problems per 2018 internal investigation and 2020 @HuschBlackwell Review

Black Lives DON'T matter at #IowaFootball #KirkFerentz #GaryBarta #BrianFerentz #IowaFootball #racism #racists

Wonder if this will be mentioned in the pregame interviews and shows and the postgame press conferences.

I see isu’s racism is resulting in a whopping 39% graduation rate by black athletes. Better get on it Bob we don’t want you to be a hypocrite.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I see isu’s racism is resulting in a whopping 39% graduation rate by black athletes. Better get on it Bob we don’t want you to be a hypocrite.

So black graduation rate equals 20 years of treating black players like second class citizens? Got it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Can I ask where you got the 39% from?
The QC Times recently said IA is 40% and ISU is 44% but their data is from a 2018 USC database.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qctime...a04af2eb-6264-5f6e-a6bd-7426afbdf419.amp.html

So, is your 39% from some newer info I couldn't find? I mean, you're really hammering away at this, so I just want to verify your number is correct.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Reactions: kcbob79clone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Still haven't seen a link for this...
The topic means so much to @SlowStarts that he's repeatedly said 39% and from what I found (that's only a couple months old) that number is wrong.

But it seems like the majority of his posts are about this, so theres no way hes wrong. Maybe QC times did fake news?

Reactions: kcbob79clone

SlowStarts

Sep 14, 2020
The topic means so much to @SlowStarts that he's repeatedly said 39% and from what I found (that's only a couple months old) that number is wrong.

But it seems like the majority of his posts are about this, so theres no way hes wrong. Maybe QC times did fake news?

Do tell how the report is wrong. Link?

If clone fans are so bothered by racism why don’t they want to talk about the clear impact of isu’s systemic racism as evidenced its 39% graduation rate for black athletes?

Or is it that clone fans really only care about racism as it applies to Iowa Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.