Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I haven't and won't listen but apparently Bohannon said basically the whole team has COVID. Weird to announce that on a podcast. Also I'm glad Bohannon is giving us insight into the minds is professional athletes lol

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Iowa City has an official 'outbreak' of COVID according to U of Iowa
Well duh...The vaunted U of Iowa...with the medical center...effectively tested 0 of the incoming students going into the dorms. And those that tested positive (on their own actions)...send them to an unrenovated, filthy dorm...bravo. What the heck did they expect? Almost like they were trying to justify the BIG decision to not have sports.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Man I can't wait for basketball season. How is ISU gonna be this year? I haven't been around for awhile did ISU get more transfers, are they going to be NCAA tournament quality this year? Or will they only make the tournament if everyone makes it?
Iowa State got three good transfers this off season along with a great 2020 class headlined by Xavier Foster and Dudley Blackwell. Things are already looking great for the 2021 class as Prohm landed a top 50 recruit out of Wisconsin (I know Fran isn't familiar with that caliber of recruit but that means he's really good)

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Iowa State got three good transfers this off season along with a great 2020 class headlined by Xavier Foster and Dudley Blackwell. Things are already looking great for the 2021 class as Prohm landed a top 50 recruit out of Wisconsin (I know Fran isn't familiar with that caliber of recruit but that means he's really good)

That is great that Prohm can get some wins somewhere (Lord knows it doesn’t happen on the court). I mean if Promh struggles this year that would be 3 bad years out of the last 4. With the financial problems programs will have this year I doubt you can fire him.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cytown12

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That is great that Prohm can get some wins somewhere (Lord knows it doesn’t happen on the court). I mean if Promh struggles this year that would be 3 bad years out of the last 4. With the financial problems programs will have this year I doubt you can fire him.
Look up Tyrese Hunter when you get a chance

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Man I can't wait for basketball season. How is ISU gonna be this year? I haven't been around for awhile did ISU get more transfers, are they going to be NCAA tournament quality this year? Or will they only make the tournament if everyone makes it?

Lame trolling attempt is lame.

I also love the transfer smack. It was relevant about 8 years ago until everyone else starting doing it.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Lame trolling attempt is lame.

I also love the transfer smack. It was relevant about 8 years ago until everyone else starting doing it.
I just asked what transfers Prohm got. I know he struck out a ton early and with COVID and the craziness I didn’t know if he finally landed any. Never said transfers were a bad thing.

• Dumb