CFN's last ISU '08 prediction....

Nedrick

Mar 21, 2006
Carroll, IA
www.jdesignllc.com
LINK

Does anyone think they're not giving ISU enough credit? (Granted, they're spot on about the abysmal pass D). But, a 13-point win by KSU? Not so sure about that...

I think we have a legit chance to win and demoralize an already-down KSU headed into an uncertain offseason and a rebuilding year. If AA can find his groove, A-Rob jumpstart the ground game and the D decides to show up, ISU can play spoilers of Prince's last hurrah.

Cy Heavy

Aug 29, 2006
Ankeny
I'd like to think we'll win or keep it close but I really haven't seen much this year that would lead me to believe otherwise.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I'm not going to criticize CFN. They had us winning 6 games this year and we didn't do it. We have been in close games that we could of won, but didn't. Kansas St should be favored, and does it really matter if it is by 7 or 14.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I don't see us winning. It's possible, but we have a bad habit of making opponents look like Super Bowl contenders. Especially on the road.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
LINK

Does anyone think they're not giving ISU enough credit? (Granted, they're spot on about the abysmal pass D). But, a 13-point win by KSU? Not so sure about that...

I think we have a legit chance to win and demoralize an already-down KSU headed into an uncertain offseason and a rebuilding year. If AA can find his groove, A-Rob jumpstart the ground game and the D decides to show up, ISU can play spoilers of Prince's last hurrah.

Vegas says 10 pts... Have we seen anything to make us believe this will be anything other than a 10+ pt loss? I am not sure our defense could stop valley HS at this point.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
How much credit does the last place team deserve? 13 points on the road is giving us credit.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
LINK

Or their abysmal rush D.

I am not sure our defense could stop valley HS at this point.

Have you taken a look at their D? It's actually worse.

I'm looking forward to the over/under. Now I gotta go look.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I've learned to not get my hopes up too high with this team when it comes to a win. If we couldn't win in Colorado, this one is going to be tough. And god forbid if they decide to bring in their back up QB.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
The first line of their analysis pretty much sums up the collective seasons of ISU and KSU:

"There’s Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma, and then there’s this."

Gee, what could they possibly be implying? :sad: