Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Second best, probably isn’t that close either with him and 3/4.
I wasn’t a fan of his game personally. He’s fast but doesn’t jump well or catch well either. Brecht and Johnson are much better IMO. Bruce is going to be more of utility guy on offense. Sort of like a lesser version of Tim Dwight.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
This is going to be tough for the trolls to twist. Not being able to successfully recruit AA recruits is death by a 1000 paper cuts. Ofcourse it's just a recruited player's father saying it so how much validity can it really have?
He's clearly lying. Duh

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Not my kind of wideout. Nice speed but hands and jumping don’t impress me. I prefer Johnson and Brecht in that regard. And as I said, Bruce will be used like Tim Dwight was. He will line up all over the field and use his athletic ability to make plays.

Brecht’s development will be hindered by attempting to play 2 sports plus with his arm he is a risk to quit football and focus on baseball at any time.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Not my kind of wideout. Nice speed but hands and jumping don’t impress me. I prefer Johnson and Brecht in that regard. And as I said, Bruce will be used like Tim Dwight was. He will line up all over the field and use his athletic ability to make plays.
Tim Dwight was a track champion and a high level wide receiver in high school. Bruce is neither; he is going to while to learn how to play WR.

He also could quit baseball to focus on football. We can’t predict the future so let’s just sit back and wait to see what happens.
Not likely.