Brock Purdy is the most clutch player in the state of Iowa's history

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Not sure what your point is. You most likely would've still been 7-6 with our schedule. Ls - @ Iowa, @ Wisc, Minn, @Michigan, Penn St, USC
tenor.gif

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Not sure what your point is. You most likely would've still been 7-6 with our schedule. Ls - @ Iowa, @ Wisc, Minn, @Michigan, Penn St, USC
You did see Purdy almost and should have beat Oklahoma in Norman right? I’m not sure how you can confidently say that.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You did see Purdy almost and should have beat Oklahoma in Norman right? I’m not sure how you can confidently say that.
nothing is for certain but I'm not sure how you can confidently say otherwise either. Are you giving Iowa bonus points for coming close @ Wisconsin?

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Football only otherwise Big Game Tae and Georges would be in the discussion

I'll go Purdy as the best with Wadley as the runner up. He made some big plays

Does this exclude the OSU game last fall?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

USC was awful. Minny we match up with. The rest I don't know enough about. I just keep laughing about USC, they were bad; especially when the third string qb was in. I think he may actually be a basketball player since he was trying to bounce pass passes to his teammates.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
USC was awful. Minny we match up with. The rest I don't know enough about. I just keep laughing about USC, they were bad; especially when the third string qb was in. I think he may actually be a basketball player since he was trying to bounce pass passes to his teammates.
Are we talking about the same USC team that went on the road and played with Notre Dame?