Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
He’s changed. It’s why he said he’s not friends with Chris anymore and that he’s not a good coach.

Yeah, I didn’t think KF had changed either until I heard him say the other day that Doyle was a despicable human being and no kid should be treated how Doyle and BF were treating them. o_O

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Starting to happen at TCU

Since it is a single player I hope that it is some sort of miscommunication. And that Patterson follows the Gundy model and gets with the player and works it out man to man without letting it snowball into the national media. If we find out that behavior is habitual I hope Patterson gets canned.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
If true, his best chance is to contact KF and Barta about and opening. They seem to sweep racism under the rug.
Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No it is Hushsweepwell en route to Fort Worth:
cartoon-super-hero-to-rescue-superhero-ready-save-world-using-his-powers-red-superhero-costume-red-cape-striped-86665389.jpg

Reactions: BCClone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, I didn’t think KF had changed either until I heard him say the other day that Doyle was a despicable human being and no kid should be treated how Doyle and BF were treating them. o_O
Yes things are improving and better.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
In all honesty, reading that, I can't really tell who said the N word.

EDIT: Also, there is a national girlfriend day? Or am I missing something?
Ya, the way that that tweet is written, it sounded as if Patterson was calling Dylan out for using the N word in the meeting room. The whole incident thus sounds like a misunderstanding between the two. Gary even came into the locker room and said that he wasn't calling Dylan the N word. We'll have to see how this plays out. Not being on either side here just that's how the tweet sounded to me.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ya, the way that that is written, it sounded as if Patterson was calling Dylan out for using the N word in the meeting room. The whole incident thus sounds like a misunderstanding between the two. Gary even came into the locker room and said that he wasn't calling Dylan the N word. We'll have to see how this plays out.

Yeah, thats the way I took it.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Ya, the way that that is written, it sounded as if Patterson was calling Dylan out for using the N word in the meeting room. The whole incident thus sounds like a misunderstanding between the two. Gary even came into the locker room and said that he wasn't calling Dylan the N word. We'll have to see how this plays out.
It's very similar to the situation with Dabo.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
It's very similar to the situation with Dabo.
Please refresh my memory on that one! The hoks had so many racial incidents involving so many players over such a long period of time that I can't keep them all straight! (not so subtle jab at the hoks)

Status
Not open for further replies.