Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
There is usually a lot of attrition at DB for Iowa.
Why is there so much attrition at that position?

672b0340d532fc41ce24ac5de40a9903.gif

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I knew you had a volleyball coach that did that, but you have another now. Racist coaches, paying players, leading the state by 10x second place on number of settlements, what a school.

I thought the football program was going to be in trouble by the NCAA for something having to do with $$$. That's what 4L seemed to imply. Is that what you're saying?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I have no idea, was just reading what you posted.

Yeah he said at one point that the football program was in some kind of trouble that involved the NCAA and $$$. But now he's saying the story won't come out. Which seems weird. If the NCAA is involved and there's $$$ to players or recruits I'd think that's a story that would come out. I've heard nothing about it, maybe it will.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Yeah he said at one point that the football program was in some kind of trouble that involved the NCAA and $$$. But now he's saying the story won't come out. Which seems weird. If the NCAA is involved and there's $$$ to players or recruits I'd think that's a story that would come out. I've heard nothing about it, maybe it will.

Weird like DJK never having a trash can on his head at practice, then he did it on his own as a joke, then it was confirmed but Kirk wasn't aware of it even though His best friend had a framed photo of it hanging over his desk? Was it that weird? Or was it just weird enough to compare to an independent review that confirmed nearly all the racist acts that took place but concluded the oppressors should keep their jobs because they already had their scapegoat?

Thread wouldn't be complete w/o @1776 piping in on how he thinks racist acts are funny.

Last edited:

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Weird like DJK never having a trash can on his head at practice, then he did it on his own as a joke, then it was confirmed but Kirk wasn't aware of it even though His best friend had a framed photo of it hanging over his desk? Was it that weird? Or was it just weird enough to compare to an independent review that confirmed nearly all the racist acts that took place but concluded the oppressors should keep their jobs because they already had their scapegoat?

No, it would be weird if Iowa's football program was in trouble with the NCAA for giving $$$ to recruits and/or players but no story about it came out.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
That would be you. Why would I need to repeat a question from a post that's on this page?

Iowa being in trouble with the NCAA for $$$ to players and/or recruits and no story about it coming out would be much weirder.

But it is great to hear DJK speak out about the positive change happening within the Iowa program along with Daniels and Jaleel.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I know two moms from that list you named who have told me since June that Hok wasn’t an option for their son.

They told me when they visited campus for the first time, they got a really weird vibe about the staff. One mother told me she felt that they were racist. Both had no interest in visiting again, and Hok wasn’t an option even if they recruited them hard.

What a strange story.

Nobody believes a word you say.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Iowa being in trouble with the NCAA for $$$ to players and/or recruits and no story about it coming out would be much weirder.

But it is great to hear DJK speak out about the positive change happening within the Iowa program along with Daniels and Jaleel.

Sad state of affairs when the racist acknowledging the treatment and vowing to change is viewed as a positive. Only in IC.