Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Uncertain. Is he conforming to the "white way" Iowa fans embrace?

Fran hasn't had one complaint of racial discrimination against him from a black player. Not all college basketball coaches in the state can say the same.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Is the kid going to be in class or does she have all on line classes. Son has 2 online and 3 in person. One more and he said he is driving back and forth.

Three online two in person. She's living in her sorority house this year, even if all of her classes would've been online she would've wanted to be back living on campus.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Fran hasn't had one complaint of racial discrimination against him from a black player. Not all college basketball coaches in the state can say the same.
Fran doesn't have any complaints. Mostly because he modeled his bball team after this bands name?

lossy-page1-1200px-Milky_Chance_band_Photo_2019.tif.jpg

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Quite the thread for you to be spending part of your night in then.
Yet you spend time telling me how Grand Wizard Kirk is just a normal good ol' white dude helping out misunderstood black kids. His lodestar is Chris "black people don't like boats" Doyle was his "blind spot" and most important coach. I hear Chris will do really well at his next job.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Wow,......KKKap'n KKKirKKK is confirmed as a racist. Subterranean rock dwellers show back up.

"Shiny object,.......over here,......OVER HERE DAMMIT!!!!!"

Didn't work, KKKap'n KKKirKKK is still a proven racist and MadFran still hasn't coached an elite winner anywhere ever.

Facts.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Yet you spend time telling me how Grand Wizard Kirk is just a normal good ol' white dude helping out misunderstood black kids. His lodestar is Chris "black people don't like boats" Doyle was his "blind spot" and most important coach. I hear Chris will do really well at his next job.

Im here in a basketball thread talking basketball and you can't keep your attention on the subject that is being discussed.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Im here in a basketball thread talking basketball and you can't keep your attention on the subject the subject thati is being discussed.
Racist doesn't like being told he is a racist.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Im here in a basketball thread talking basketball and you can't keep your attention on the subject that is being discussed.
For the record is there any Iowa basketball to talk about or has the program been locked down? I am 100% certain it is in lock down mode. There is literally nothing to talk about other than racism in your athletic department.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
For the record is there any Iowa basketball to talk about or has the program been locked down? I am 100% certain it is in lock down mode. There is literally nothing to talk about other than racism in your athletic department.

A unanimous first team All American announced he was withdrawing from the draft and returning to Iowa for his senior season today. Seems like fairly big news.

Hawkize31

Jul 6, 2010
Wow,......KKKap'n KKKirKKK is confirmed as a racist. Subterranean rock dwellers show back up.

"Shiny object,.......over here,......OVER HERE DAMMIT!!!!!"

Didn't work, KKKap'n KKKirKKK is still a proven racist and MadFran still hasn't coached an elite winner anywhere ever.

Facts.
Nah, it was a solid effort but Iowa football weathered that storm. No Doyle but Kirk ain't going anywhere. The haters couldnt even get Brian out of the program. Back to your regularly scheduled program of whooping ISU ass.

And nothing, not even UAB, will stop this Iowa basketball squad.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Nah, it was a solid effort but Iowa football weathered that storm. No Doyle but Kirk ain't going anywhere. The haters couldnt even get Brian out of the program. Back to your regularly scheduled program of whooping ISU ass.

And nothing, not even UAB, will stop this Iowa basketball squad.
But northwestern state will.