Tight End U

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You want to go on the record that Kolar is > Kittle ? Be my guest.
I post facts that support your post and that is what you get out of it?

tenor.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Has Kittle dealt with many injuries in the pros? What were his injuries in college?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
not yet? No doubt his college numbers will end up being far greater but I'm willing to bet there is little or no chance he accomplishes as much as Kittle already has in the league.
He probably won't. But he has a skill and hasn't even had the opportunity yet. The League is opening up offenses more and more as well to utilize pass catching TE's.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
He probably won't. But he has a skill and hasn't even had the opportunity yet. The League is opening up offenses more and more as well to utilize pass catching TE's.
I think he will definitely find some success especially if he lands with the right team.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
How is that possible with the (formerly) highest paid S&C coach in the country and one-time Assistant Coach of the Year?

Side note: Kittle was not very well liked by the coaches at Iowa. Not as bad as the black athletes but still he slipped in the draft because of Kirk