Iowa Football Recruiting

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
So here's Iowa's schedule with Maryland added in at the end (don't care when they actually play):

@ Minnesota
vs. Michigan State
@ Ohio State
@ Penn State
vs. Northwestern
vs. Illinois
vs. Nebraska
@ Purdue
vs. Wisconsin
vs. Maryland

Realistically.. Iowa goes 6-4 there with the losses coming to Minnesota, Ohio State, Penn State and Wisconsin.
I don’t see us losing to Minny or Sconnie this year.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I don’t see us losing to Minny or Sconnie this year.
So 8-2? Yikes. You're essentially saying Iowa would've gone 10-2 and to the Big 10 championship in a normal season after losing their starting QB and loads of talent on the defensive side. Don't forget you're also involved in the largest scandal in all of CFB at the moment.. That's pretty wishful thinking there.

Last edited:

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
So here's Iowa's schedule with Maryland added in at the end (don't care when they actually play):

@ Minnesota
vs. Michigan State
@ Ohio State
@ Penn State
vs. Northwestern
vs. Illinois
vs. Nebraska
@ Purdue
vs. Wisconsin
vs. Maryland

Realistically.. Iowa goes 6-4 there with the losses coming to Minnesota, Ohio State, Penn State and Wisconsin.

Those schedules are out the window. Will look different whenever they come out with them.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Those schedules are out the window. Will look different whenever they come out with them.
Oh really? Well nvm then. Think the West and East side of the schedules will stay the same and there will be a shake up of the other side of games?

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Oh really? Well nvm then. Think the West and East side of the schedules will stay the same and there will be a shake up of the other side of games?

I don't know but I assume they will do the geographic proximity garbage. So yeah Iowa will play Minnie, Nebraska, Wisconsin,Illinois and Northwestern and probably Purdue. I am not sure if they keep the east and west thing for this one year or not. Taking long enough for them to come out with something. Maybe just trying to nail down dates.

I think the dates and sequence get shuffled.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I don't know but I assume they will do the geographic proximity garbage. So yeah Iowa will play Minnie, Nebraska, Wisconsin,Illinois and Northwestern and probably Purdue. I am not sure if they keep the east and west thing for this one year or not. Taking long enough for them to come out with something. Maybe just trying to nail down dates.

I think the dates and sequence get shuffled.
Yeah dates and sequence for sure. Maybe instead of Maryland then, Iowa plays Indiana. Obviously not Rutgers. That's it though. They literally have to play PSU, MSU, and Ohio State, unless Michigan takes one of those spots.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

@ Minnesota
vs. Michigan State
@ Ohio State
@ Penn State
vs. Northwestern
vs. Illinois
vs. Nebraska
@ Purdue
vs. Wisconsin
vs. Maryland

Virtually every year we win a game that most don't expect to win, and lose a game most don't expect to lose. You'll need to revisit this.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Virtually every year we win a game that most don't expect to win, and lose a game most don't expect to lose. You'll need to revisit this.
100%. That's obviously just a prediction. I still think 6-4 is likely, regardless of who the W's and L's are against.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

@ Minnesota
vs. Michigan State
@ Ohio State
@ Penn State
vs. Northwestern
vs. Illinois
vs. Nebraska
@ Purdue
vs. Wisconsin
vs. Maryland

If they add a 10th conference game wouldn't they balance everyone out to 5 home games?