MLB: ***Official 2020 Milwaukee Brewers Season Thread***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wut up brew crew. Twins fan checkin in and doing some scouting. What do I need to know about Milwaukee this year?

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Wut up brew crew. Twins fan checkin in and doing some scouting. What do I need to know about Milwaukee this year?
Yelich and Hiura are going to rake. Omar Narvaez and Avisail Garcia look good too. Our starting pitching looks great. Knebel is back. Rest of bullpen should do fine. Braun will be DH'ing. We're probably going to go 60-0.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Yelich and Hiura are going to rake. Omar Narvaez and Avisail Garcia look good too. Our starting pitching looks great. Knebel is back. Rest of bullpen should do fine. Braun will be DH'ing. We're probably going to go 60-0.

It'll be a good night to get Braun some AB's since Woody will most likely be throwing the no-no tonight.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Seriously the game tonight in Iowa is only available on the freaking marquee network?!? Looks like even though it’s on ESPN it’ll still be blacked out.

I need to move

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Seriously the game tonight in Iowa is only available on the freaking marquee network?!? Looks like even though it’s on ESPN it’ll still be blacked out.

I need to move
I have no idea what I'm going to do all year. Hulu live looks to be my only legal option. I'll probably stream on reddit most games. I understand it all but a lot of old folks including my dad are in for a rude awakening when they find out they won't be able to watch without completely switching providers or dropping $65 a month on Hulu. MLB continues to be incompetent idiots when it comes to growing the game and black outs.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
I have no idea what I'm going to do all year. Hulu live looks to be my only legal option. I'll probably stream on reddit most games. I understand it all but a lot of old folks including my dad are in for a rude awakening when they find out they won't be able to watch without completely switching providers or dropping $65 a month on Hulu. MLB continues to be incompetent idiots when it comes to growing the game and black outs.

I just switched to Hulu live with hopes of them carrying fs Wisconsin In Iowa (google search said they did) but they don’t only fs north (twins). Major disappointment.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I just switched to Hulu live with hopes of them carrying fs Wisconsin In Iowa (google search said they did) but they don’t only fs north (twins). Major disappointment.
I got it worked out with a couple buddies today to split youtube TV during the baseball season... only to find out youtube TV doesn't have Marquee. Glad I did the research right before I paid

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
alec-baldwin-pouring-scotch.gif

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Not the start we wanted, but those uniforms looked really good. So we did get style points. Only if those counted towards the win-loss record. I still have faith we can win the series. Our ace may not beat every ace out there, but we are built for the long haul. I wasn't a huge fan of the batting order, but Counsell is the Whitefish Bay Wizard.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron