Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It's going to be fun to see how @TrianglePlace spins this. Or is Terrence Harris now not credible either?

"Oh, so fat boy couldn't keep his weight down and Doyle tried to save him from his obesity which could have led to a premature death so thank god he did or this kid could have died so Doyle actually saved his life and he has Kirk to thank for that and how disingenuous to turn your back on someone who saved your life?"

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

Another allegation that just came out from Terrence Harris.

I'd be interested to know if the weight issue was as big of a deal with a certain thicc quarterback that has recently played?

I'm willing to guess that since he was doing things "the right way" it was overlooked.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
So why doesn't CW bring it up on the show? I guarantee the hawk homer would if this was about ISU? I see people saying the media isn't talking about it, why doesnt CW bring it up?
Because he's conflict adverse. He'll happily take the crap Ross dishes out but will never dish it out himself.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I wonder how many more stories are gonna leak out before this "investigation" is released??

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That's one sentence of his answer. If you just cherry pick that out of there it doesn't look like much of an answer which is why I provided the full answer he gave.
The report stated black athletes believed they were disproportionately targeted because of their race. They were subjected to harsher punishments and were drug tested more. "Some felt like they weren't treated well" is really watering down what really went on.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Barta probably isnt even aware this is an issue to deal with yet

Barta just might have heard enough. He's thinking-- 'I'll get tough and suspend Kirk for the first series of the opening game.'

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"Oh, so fat boy couldn't keep his weight down and Doyle tried to save him from his obesity which could have led to a premature death so thank god he did or this kid could have died so Doyle actually saved his life and he has Kirk to thank for that and how disingenuous to turn your back on someone who saved your life?"

A+

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
I answered the question in the last sentence of my post.
But not so concerned to make any real change. Throw a little lipstick on a pig, guess what?

You still have a pig.
lipstickonapig.gif

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I'd be interested to know if the weight issue was as big of a deal with a certain thicc quarterback that has recently played?

I'm willing to guess that since he was doing things "the right way" it was overlooked.

Uh, “the white way”.

Status
Not open for further replies.