All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
I'll defer to the impartial media members who don't give a crap about Iowa State or Iowa who put Hall as a 1st team Freshman All-American, and vote him as one of the best returning RB's in all of CFB for next year.

@Statefan10 out here dodging questions like

boxing-ring-dodging-punches-fighting-gif-3625065.gif

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
So i've read. He is going to be even slower than before, but he might morph into the every down back
I mean I wouldn’t say Goodson is very slow. He runs a 4.54 40 which is average for a RB. I’m not saying he’s super fast but he’s average for a RB. His shiftiness is his strength.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I'll defer to the impartial media members who don't give a crap about Iowa State or Iowa who put Hall as a 1st team Freshman All-American, and vote him as one of the best returning RB's in all of CFB for next year.

PFF is now considered an impartial member of the media?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
College production doesnt always translate to the NFL.

You will start to understand that the more guys ISU puts in the NFL. I understand it's a fairly new concept for you at this point.
I just thought your glaring flip flopping racism was fascinating. What you are really saying is Wadley was a product of a system and really not that good of a running back. I understand that when you are in apologist racist mode you have to try to find some authority that distracts from your morally objectionable pandering.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'll always choose the kid that wears black and gold. But I will concede that Hall is very good and is most likely better suited to be an every down back. Time will tell. Both have a lot of football left to play.
You don't always choose those kids.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Because Wadley decided to listen to his uncle and play at 180 pounds rather than listening to the coaches, who wanted him to play at 190 pounds.
You better thank God that Luka gets trained by the crook dad because you even said that he shouldn't start for any power program in the Country.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Miss. but I do carry prejudice against cardinal and gold together. Reminds me of McDonalds.
You absolutely have verified non-support of Iowa players. Don't walk away from it now. Your words not anybody else. Own it. Embrace it. It is you.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I just thought your glaring flip flopping racism was fascinating. What you are really saying is Wadley was a product of a system and really not that good of a running back. I understand that when you are in apologist racist mode you have to try to find some authority that distracts from your morally objectionable pandering.

Again, once ISU puts more players in the NFL you will understand better.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron