2021 Football Targets

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Rhone, Oboiha, and Frazier are project guys with incredible body types for their position. I love taking those guys and seeing if you can hit an absolute HR with them. I really hope we grab all 3.
Rhone is very good, he's just over shadowed by a run heavy offense and a 5 star receiver on his team. Their team plans to switch to a more pass heavy offense this year. Rhone is going to blow up.

I disagree that Frazier is a project. He'd be one of our best recruits.

Obioha is definitely a project. A super tall guy that moves that well is someone I want to roll the dice on. You can teach size and movability. He is incredibly raw and can be coached up. Let's do it.

I've seen Townley's name thrown around... GOOD LUCK! He'd be the best recruit in the class, but I think he will be a REALLY tough pull.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Rhone is very good, he's just over shadowed by a run heavy offense and a 5 star receiver on his team. Their team plans to switch to a more pass heavy offense this year. Rhone is going to blow up.

I disagree that Frazier is a project. He'd be one of our best recruits.

Obioha is definitely a project. A super tall guy that moves that well is someone I want to roll the dice on. You can teach size and movability. He is incredibly raw and can be coached up. Let's do it.

I've seen Townley's name thrown around... GOOD LUCK! He'd be the best recruit in the class, but I think he will be a REALLY tough pull.
I believe he announces today.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Umm...from what I saw, Rhône switched high schools. Maybe I read that wrong?