College Football Season Death Pool

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I kind of wish they would just rip the band aid off at this point and move football to at least the spring. It is going to end up happening anyway.

I think they're going to hold off for as long as they possibly can before calling it; there's too much on the line to make that decision before they feel like they have no other choice. And they'll wait to see how things go for the pro spring/summer leagues trying to return.

spierceisu

Jan 28, 2007
Ankeny
I think they're going to hold off for as long as they possibly can before calling it; there's too much on the line to make that decision before they feel like they have no other choice. And they'll wait to see how things go for the pro spring/summer leagues trying to return.
I understand why they would wait, it is just killing me slowly. Death by a thousand paper cuts.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
My birthday is in mid-to-late August. I am looking forward to a present.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
August 11th, with the university going fully online on August 10th.
Maximum chaos as people get ready to move in.

This is probably accurate. Ultimate bait and switch so university doesn't lose out on all that room and board $$.