Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Why do you support racism benj?
Has Kirk Ferentz always been racist or did he somehow become racist over the years? I don't recall any players from the 1st half of KF's career accusing him of being racist. Did something change within the program?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Yes I can understand the volume argument and for the record don't believe either deserve or deserved to be fired.
The discrimination lawsuit was thrown out but Iowa state did also settle with Moody for $60k not a lot but still something. One of the players defense of Bill's actions was "thug isn't defined by color in the dictionary ". That's a pretty guilty defense of somebody. These were comments directly from his mouth too. Most of the KF complaints is just what exactly he should of heard or known about other individuals conversations.

In regards to amount of players coming forward obviously football also has about 8 times the roster size when you consider every player.

My god these Iowa fans are growing more desperate by the minute. Now it's "What about Fennelly" regarding a money grab by one former player 4 years ago in which Fennelly was personally dismissed from the lawsuit, universally supported by players past and present, and was settled for a minimal amount of money with absolutely zero admission of guilt by Fennelly or Iowa State.

Des-per-ation.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Has Kirk Ferentz always been racist or did he somehow become racist over the years? I don't recall any players from the 1st half of KF's career accusing him of being racist. Did something change within the program?

I would assume always been racist based off the fact he raised a racist son

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

What a disingenuous argument.

do you think, with what you have seen and heard, the culture of the program is racist?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
My god these Iowa fans are growing more desperate by the minute. Now it's "What about Fennelly" regarding a money grab by one former player 4 years ago in which Fennelly was personally dismissed from the lawsuit, universally supported by players past and present, and was settled for a minimal amount of money with absolutely zero admission of guilt by Fennelly or Iowa State.

Des-per-ation.

Are you accusing a former female black athlete who had the courage to share her story of only coming forward to get money from it?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Are you accusing a former female black athlete who had the courage to share her story of only coming forward to get money from it?

Nice try.

If you can't see the inherent differences in one former player filing a discrimination lawsuit that Fennelly was dismissed out of, and was settled for a small amount of money with no admission of guilt, and 60+ players coming out asserting racism, I can't help you. If Moody was legitimately subjected to racism I am truly saddened that happened at Iowa State and I truly hope it was addressed.

But it's hard to know when it takes the form of a lawsuit. People aren't really too forthcoming with information in those situations. So all I know is what's public, and that's that Bill denied it, was dismissed from the lawsuit, and was never found to have done anything wrong.

...and I'm also not in the mood to be lectured on anything pertaining to racism from an Iowa fan...

Last edited:

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
So you’re saying you believe Kirk is racist and should be fired then, right?

I’ll add to this, triangle, since you now obviously believe all the stories of the racist culture of Iowa football, I’m sure you also agree that you and the rest look like you’re a terrible people for defending Kirk

diaclone

Apr 16, 2006
Metro Omaha
I'm certain that KFerentz has been this way his entire life. It's just now getting exposed.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Nice try.

If you can't see the inherent differences in one former player filing a discrimination lawsuit that Fennelly was dismissed out of, and was settled for a small amount of money with no admission of guilt, and 60+ players coming out asserting racism, I can't help you. If Moody was legitimately subjected to racism I am truly saddened that happened at Iowa State and I truly hope it was addressed.

But it's hard to know when it takes the form of a lawsuit. People aren't really too forthcoming with information in those situations. So all I know is what's public, and that's that Bill denied it, was dismissed from the lawsuit, and was never found to have done anything wrong.

...and I'm also not in the mood to be lectured on anything pertaining to racism from an Iowa fan...

60+ former players are not asserting racism against KF.

And you just called what she did a money grab.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
who has set the culture of football program at Iowa for the last 21 years?

Bump for triangle, he was able to react to the post below from 10, he must have missed this one.

who established and maintained the culture of Iowa football?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Bump for triangle, he was able to react to the post below from 10, he must have missed this one.

who established and maintained the culture of Iowa football?

Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? Seems like a complete waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.